| Facts About Slendrina |

A.k.a her full story:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Slendrina wasn't her real name.
Her real name was Dorothy anne.
Her mother was Angelene and her father was Simon.
They lived close to the woods.

One day, dorothy's (slendrina) grandama came, and they all ate and celebrated with her.
It was about 9pm when Dorothy and her grandma were talking about how her father played in the woods almost everyday, then Dorothy's Grandma said "Let's go play now."
They asked Simon(Slendrina's Dad) to come too.
Knowing they left angelene and diana (Dorothy's sister) at home, Angelene and Diana played a prank on Simon, Dorothy and their Grandma.
When they come home, Dorothy ran down to the basement to her old baby crib and found her mom and sister. Dorothy thought they were dead and for some reason and she layed behind the crib, and held her teddy tightly to her heart.
Her Grandma went to the kitchen and git a bat, she then pretended she was having a heart attack, and when simon went into the kitchen to help her. She hit him with the bat

There was loud thump, Angelene and Diana got up. Then they went to Dorothy and looked shocked, It was almost as if Dorothy could see what happened upstairs
Then they heard footsteps coming to the basement and Dorothy told her sister and Mother to run because her Grandma had lost her "Mind"
When they heard what Dorothy said, they panicked and thought it was all "Prank".

Angelene went to her mother (Dorothy's Grandmother) and ask her what the thump was.
When grandma pushed Angelene backwards and didn't want her to go upstairs,
Angelene(Dorothy's Mother) tried to push her mother back, and Grandma was intentionally killed her daughter, for sinning and marrying Simon(Dorothy's now dead father). Grandma thought he was a disgrace. Granny gasped in shock, she ran upstairs to find Dorothy instead she found a kid named Adrianna and not knowing Dorothy was still in the basement.
She locked all the door at the basement which made Dorothy died of starvationBecause all she left is you (You are Adrianna:<)
If you witness that in the Granny 'Horror' Game. Dorothy's teddy bear was called SleNdrInA
S for Simon, N for Angelene and I and A for Diana (Dorothy's sister) You would think that Dorothy, Simon, Angelene, and Diana would live happily in afterlife...

But Dorothy's dad(Simon), haunts the woods that their family always played Known as Slenderman, snd Dorothy's soul and Heart was trapped inside the Teddy bear, who grandma named Slendrina. No one knows what grandma did to the real bodies.
But as seen in the Slendrina stories and Games. Slendrina, her mom, and her dad(The slenderman) come to haunt cellars.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Today update!
i will update weekly now,
So it's in between Friday's and Saturday's.

💜💜💜💗💗💜💗💜💗💗💜💜💜