Chapter 4-Date pt2

Y/N pov
Today,Beomgyu bring me to the park.We spend there almost 3 hour without eating.After that,we went to our usual place.While we were waiting for our food to arrived,I played my phone.I saw beomgyu's ig.He post our latest photos in his ig.

(Just imagine your position and beomgyu's position are like in the photo

(Just imagine your position and beomgyu's position are like in the photo.)

Liked by hyuka_kai and 251,270 others.
beom_gyu I can't bare to see your precious tears falling down to your cheek just because  your love one left you.I just want that precious tears falling down when it comes to your happiness.

tae_the.taehyun Do you guys dating?If yes,I support 100%.
hyuka_kai yea,me too!You two were so cute and amazing.
s.mi_97 I wish my boyfriend like him.I wish our relationship totally like them.

As I read the description that beomgyu's wrote,I smile.I wish Beomgyu is Soobin.The way he talk to me,comfort me and support me.Beomgyu's way are totally different from Soobin.Urgh,i just want to forget all the moment that me and Soobin had.Maybe i end up with beomgyu.
After awhile,our food had arrived.We eat our meal.While eating,a couple entered the cafe.I looked at them and see.....

*shocked*

Can you guess who is it.Check it out. Please vote and comment it down.Any questions,I will try to answer it.Thank you.Luv you!