Chapter 18-Stranger to you!

No one pov

Soobin said to y/n who still asleep.
"I love you,y/n.Will you be my girlfriend of my life?

After that,Soobin brought y/n to his house since y/n left her house with Beomgyu.

The next day,Soobin went to the living room to watch some show.Suddenly,a news came out about y/n.

Celebrity  News

Reporter:A breaking news about Park y/n who just engaged with Choi Beomgyu.Yesterday,some people saw her with a man who carried her to the man's house.The people started to think that Park y/n and Choi Beomgyu has an argument within each other and their fans hope they will settle the problem quickly.
That's the end of celebrity news!
Soobin pov
I felt sorry for y/n.She suffered all this thing.Firstly,she suffered because of me and now, she suffered because of his fiance.Poor y/n.

Just then..
"Good morning,Soobinie!"a voice calling me.That voice who used to be in the high school.
"Good morning,y/n!"I replied.
Everything goes well but something went wrong after this.

After 5 months
Y/n pov
It was been 5 months since our arguing.Right now,i am getting ready to go to the supermarket.I went downstairs...On the way to the door....i heard.....

Reporter:Choi Beomgyu got married with a lady name Lee Jihyo.Before this, he engaged with Park Y/n and we didn't know about their relationship.All their fans started to worried.But,however...its Beomgyu's life,so we have to respect him.We hope Choi Beomgyu will live happily with his wife.Thank you and end of the news.

"N-no!"I said in trembling.
As soon, I went out.

Soobin pov
"N-no!"y/n said as she went out.
Oh god! She saw the news.
Then, I went outside and search for y/n.After awhile,searching for y/n,at last I saw her.I ran to her and facing her.

"I know you're panic but please,calm down yourself first."I said.
"How? He's my fiance.I left him just for 5 months but he was already married with a girl who just already being your ex girlfriend.Plus,he didn't told me nor invited me to his wedding."she said in teary.
"Right now,i am going to that house to take out all of my clothes because I'm not belong to that house again."She said again.
She left me and I continue to follow her.

Y/n pov
As soon I arrived at the 'stupid' house,i knock the door many times.Then,the door open revealing him.Yes,Its Choi Beomgyu.I just went inside instead of saying 'I HATE YOU'
Then, I went upstairs and straightly enter my room.Yea,i know where's my room.
As soon as I arrived in the room, I quickly took my luggage and took all of the clothes from my closet and put it into my luggage.All of my make up and others thing are putting it into my backpack.After that,as I was about to go,i was shocked because Beomgyu was behind me.
I looked at him in teary eyes and said "How dare you married with someone without telling me nor invited me."
"I was about to tell you but I thought that you are busy, so we're just... "he about to said but I cut him off.
"Busy what, Beomgyu?i was free since last 5 month!!!*sigh*OK! i don't want to waste my time here,so right now,im totally stranger to you and you are stranger to me.Im not belong to this house again and most important is I'm not your fiance and your best friend anymore!"I said and left him but I forgot one thing.RING.
"Oh yea, I forgot something.Here."I said and pull out the ring from my hand.Then,i went downstairs.I saw his wife and said to her "Congrats on your wedding.Hope to see you again.Please take care of your husband.Bye!"I said and leave the house.

HOW WAS IT!PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY! Love ya💖