Chapter 17-Misunderstanding

Y/n pov
After we solved our past,right now...I'm very happy that our friendship began again.But,there's something on my mind.HOW DID SOOBIN GOES TO AMERICA?

"Soobin?"I asked.
"Yea?"-Soobin
"How did you go here?"-y/n
"Well...."

Flashback 4 months ago

Soobin pov

I was totally crazy.Not a negative one but a positive one.I'm crazy about you.I don't know where  you're going.So,one day,I heard that you guys were engaged.I'm totally disbelief.I checked all the website and it's true.I also getting annoyed with Jihyo.Then,i search where were you living and it was here in AMERICA .
I left Jihyo but still she arrive in America one day after I arrived.

End of the flashback

"And now,I've got to see you.Y/n,I'm very sorry.Forgive me,y/n"Soobin said

Y/n pov
I was totally sad after hearing his story.So,that's why Jihyo slapped me.

"Wait,y/n!"soobin said.
"Why"i asked
"Why is there a plaster on your face?"he asked

Oh no!He cannot know about this.

"Oh,it's just an accident." I lied.
"No,y/n. Y/n that I know will never clumsiness as this.Tell me the truth."Soobin asked.

"I-i....u-rmm...."I shuttered.
"You what,y/n"he asked
"Well,Jihyo.....yesterd-day slapped me."I said
"What?!How come."he asked.
"Soobin...that's not important.."I said.
"Well,that's really important for me.You're my friend so it's my responsibility to take care of you."He said.
"Soobin....stop talking about jihyo.Oh yeah,let's go..It quite late,right now."I said as we about to go off.

-House-

After a few minutes,we were arrived at my house.I was about to ring the bell,Beomgyu came out.

"Oh hi there."he said.
"Beomgyu....I miss yo...."I said but someone cut off.
"Beomgyu oppa...who's out there....S-soobin?!"she said in shocked.
"J-jihyo!!!"Soobin asked.
"Urmm....Y/n.I can explain.Beomgyu said
"Explain what,Beomgyu?I see.everything.And now I know,why you hide something fishy from me.Are you and jihyo doing tha..." "Yes,we are."Jihyo said.
"No,we're not!"Beomgyu said.
"Come on,Oppa.Why are you still denying it.Tell them honestly."Jihyo said.
"Jihyo!I really disappointed at you.We're still in the relationship and why are you doing this.Soobin asked.
"Then,why are you with y/n.Aren't you say that you don't know her."Jihyo asked.
"Well,actually I know her."Soobin said.
"So,right now you said that you love her?Come on,Y/n is Beomgyu's fiance.How come you want to steal other fianc...."
"Stop it now!I'm leaving."I said.
"Y/n?No."Beomgyu said
"I'm sorry,Beomgyu.But this time I need space plus I postpone our wedding.Sorry."I said and leaving them.
"Y/n wait!"Soobin said.

I walked along the riverside and ignoring Soobin's call.

"Park Y/N!"Soobin said.
"What!"I asked.
"Well,I know you still mad but I need you to rest and forget all the incident earlier.
"Ok."I said.

As we walked,I leg getting tired.So I asked Soobin to find a taxi while me sitting on the bench.

After a couple minutes,the taxi arrived.We enter and straightly went to Soobin's house.While on the way,I felt asleep.All I can hear after that is "I love you,y/n.Will you be my girlfriend of my life"