Chapter 10 - Breaking News

Soobin pov

I started to scrolling my Instagram and saw this.

Liked by tae_ji and 213,089 others.

Beom_gyu Finally,the girl that I always dream became mine.I promise that I won't lose you and take care of you until my last breath.

tae_the.taehyun Finally,our dream couple already come true!!!The moment we waited for long time.
y_jun *your ship name for beomgyu and y/n* finally here!!!!.I'm very happy for these cute  models.Hopefully,will last longer.
View all 1037 comments

I was shocked.Y/n that I used to friend last time had been taken.I really really regret after what I have done to her.The moment I said I don't know her started to replay again.

Flashback

"Soobin!!Do you miss me?I'm Y/N.Park Y/N.Remember me?Your bestfriend?"she asked."Y/N?Who's Y/N?I dont know you."I confusingly said."

End of the flashback.

I really mad at myself.SOOBIN!Why are you saying that sentence to y/n....wait...why I'm like this.I have jihyo.I must happy for her for having someone in her life.*sigh*

Skip..
As usual,Jihyo will come to my house to hangout.I don't know why but my feeling mix up.Just then,Jihyo turn on the television.

Reporter:We have a breaking news.Dispatch confirmed that model Beomgyu is currently dating with model Park Y/n.They have been caught at 4:00p.m.

And end of news.

So,it's reality.No....y/n....no...I deny myself that I miss you

"Soobin oppa...Aren't they cute.?"Jihyo asked."y-yeah"i shutter.

HOW WAS IT?my idea already gone.Plz vote my story..tq.Luv ya