Chapter 15-Suffered

Y/n pov

And now,I live in the same roof with Beomgyu.Many people started to support us.

7 months later

It was been 7months since our engagement.Beomgyu is still working while me sitting in the couch.
Ding dong

I heard someone ringging the door.It was weird because beomgyu hasn't come home at this time.I just opened it and saw a lady figure.

"Yeah,may I can help you?"I asked.She didn't reply but slapped me.I was very shocked.
"Yah!It's your fault!Soobin has left me"she said.
"Hello,Who are you?"I asked
"I'm Lee Jihyo,Soobin's girlfriend.How dare you let Soobin left me!"she said.
"Wait a minute.I don't even know that Soobin left you because I just engagement with Beomgy..."I said but her cut off.
"Beomgyu?Hmph!Beomgyu right now is with me."She said.
"Young lady,Beomgyu is my fianc..."
"He is my boyfriend,right now."She said.
"Yah!!Show me you prove."
"Here."she said and show the photos.

*Its Jihyo photos sleeping with Beomgyu.*

"N-no!!It c-cant be true!"I said in disbelief.
"Now,I give you two options.Let Soobin get back to me or you lose beomgyu."
"You human,get out of my house!I said and slammed the door.
I cried and went to my room.

8:30p.m.

I saw Beomgyu went home.I see him and he was about to hugged me but I push him.

"Why??"he asked.
"Gyu,I need to talk to you."
"Sure"
"Answer me honestly."
"ok"
"Do you sleep with Jihyo.Soobin's girlfriend?"I asked
"I-i..."he shuttered.
"Answer me!"
"Yes,I did."he said
"Gyu...why you didn't tell me earlier!Why!?"
"I-I just afraid that I might lose you."
"Lose me?If you tell me the truth,I would not leaving you but now,you keep the secret from me and surely I leaving you."I said.
"N-no!Y/n,please don't leave me!!I promise to not disappointed you."he said.
"Ok.But if you lose my chances,I'll leave you."
"Ok.Tq,y/n"