Chapter 11-Date pt3

The next day

Y/N pov
I'm very happy because of yesterday.The moment he said yes,my feeling became happy.And now,he asked me to go on date with him.

Beomgyu pov
I'm really really lucky.The girl that I have been dream already became mine.And right now,I bring her to go on date.

No one pov

The couple had so much fun.They went so many places.

Beomgyu pov

Lastly,we went to Han river.The light are amazing when when it comes into evening.I saw y/n standing there calmly.I took the opportunity to take a picture of her and put it in my Instagram.

I took the opportunity to take a picture of her and put it in my Instagram

Liked by Se_ulgi94 and 278,019 others.

Beom_gyu Right now,I'm so grateful that your precious tears was finally gone after suffered for a long time.My dear Y/n,promise me that your precious tears only fall down when it comes to your happiness.

Hyuka_kai Aww,so sweet plus I really liked your y/n caption.

View 2109 comments

Then,I closed my phone."Beomgyu?"y/n asked."Yea?"I said.

"Do you think Soobin will remember me?"She asked."Y/n...why are you asking this question?"I asked.
"Well..,when we are old enough to get married,I will invite him to our wedding.But,it seems like he really forget about me,then I just cancel his name."She said.

"Wedding?"I asked. "Yea,wedding.Why?You don't like me to be your wife?"She asked in a sad mood. "No,to be honest,I want you to be my wife."I said.
"Really?!"she asked."Yes"

"Thank you,Beomgyu".She said while hugging me.

HOW WAS IT?Please vote my story.Tq