Chapter 1

Deku's POV:

Finally it's the end of the year! I better hurry home I still need to finish that assignment. I mumbled to myself. "Damn shitty hair!" I heard Kacchan running my way in a hurry. Why is he running so fast as if he was sonic- I mean Iida! Kacchan used his quirk and flew into the air chasing what I think is Kirishima. Just when he flew into the air I was infront of him he shouted "damn nerd get outta my way!" He leaped towards my way explosions followed him as his foot hit my face. Forcing me and Kacchan to fall backwards.

Bakugo's POV:

That damn shitty hair drew on my face while I was asleep! I ran down the stairs following Kirishima as he ran outside trying to escape from my grasp. Right after this I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard! I thought while rubbing the ink off. We were outside and shitty hair was yelling like a stupid maniac (as if he wasn't one already). I used my quirk to catch up to him and saw that damn nerd again and he was in my damn way! "Damn nerd get outta my way!"
I yelled just then my damn foot hit his head making me and him fall onto the crusty freaking concrete!

Nobody's POV:

The broccoli open his eyes seeing an angry pomerainian on top of him. He was blushing heavily on top of the poor broccoli and was angry that "shitty hair" got away. "Hey guys you okay?" Sero and Denki questioned insync lending both of their hands to Deku and Bakugo. The small might grabbed Both of the boys hands while the Pomeranian was hesitating to take any of their hands. "Thank you Denki and Sero" Deku smiled making all of them blush. "Ehem anyways we were wondering if you guys would go to our sleepover party tonight" Denki said bluntly. "Hah aren't sleepovers meant for girls or some shit?!" Bakugo spat. "Sure I'll come what time exactly?" Deku questioned "oh it's at 8:00 are you coming Bakugo?" Sero answered. "Ugh fine I'll come it's probably gonna be bad" "then why do you want to come?" Deku muttered. "none of you business damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled as he ran away trying to hide his blush. "Damn nerd!" Bakugo shouted running towards his house. "I had just realized how weird that angry pomerainian really is" Denki joked "well see guys later at the sleepover I'm going to my house to get ready" Deku whimpered as he walked away "Oh Izuku! Don't forget to bring swimmers we're gonna have a party at the pool before the sleepover!" Sero blurted. "Sure thanks Sero bye guys!"

Time skip because I'm a lazy potato

Deku's POV:

Pyjamas check, clothes check, toothbrush and toothpaste check... ugh what am I missing?! Oh wait swimmers check! Oh no it's 8:20 I hope they wouldn't mind if I was a little late. I quickly got dressed grabbed my bag and ran to Denki's house which is not that far away.

I heard loud music playing already guess everyone has already started the party at the pool

I heard loud music playing already guess everyone has already started the party at the pool. I knocked on the door loudly and all the music had stopped. I heard multiple people trying to get the door saying "I'm getting the door for Deku!" What the hell is going on in there?! After a few seconds Denki had opened the door. "Oh hi Kaminari-" as he opened the  door I he turned all derpy again must've used his quirk for something?

 "Oh hi Kaminari-" as he opened the  door I he turned all derpy again must've used his quirk for something?

"Wheeeehehhehy" he went as he signalled me to come in with his hands. I slid behind him and into the chaotic party/sleepover behind him. Kirishima
and Sero were raving together playing never gonna give you up. Who the hell let them be the DJs?!??Bakugo and Todoroki were having another competition again as Iida tried to make them stop. On the other hand Shoji and Tokoyami were surprisingly helping Sato cook. Burning the loaf of bread.While Mineta was telling Kota 18+ stuff Kota of course was terrified.
Aoyama was talking about how fabulous he was Ojiro watching in disgust. "Ah truly chaotic in deed..."I muttered to myself when a certain purple head caught my eye hiding in the backyard. "Shinsou! I haven't seen you since the sports festival how are you doing" I chimed "Oh fine I guess how are you?" He whispered "oh good thank you" I murmured then I looked up seeing that Shinsou got an idea "Shinsou what are you planning?" I questioned "here let me tell you..." he uttered leaning in closer.

" he uttered leaning in closer

To be continued...