Part 5

The following was set in the past and please enjoy the story :D WARNING MAY BE SUBJECTIIVE TO SOME PEOPLE

Deku's POV:

"W-wait Kacchan stop-" I was blown in the face by Kacchan as he forced himself against me. "I think that'll be it today nerd" Kacchan barked "And if you ever tell anyone about this I'll do it again you whore"
He threw a glass of water at my head and slammed the door. It has been a month since I've started dating Kacchan and let's say things are going quicker than I planned. The relationship started to get more toxic and of course our relationship was a secret. But when I decided to break up with him he started to spread rumors around and as you may guess bully me.
"Kacchan I don't think I can do it today I'm sorry"
"And why the fuck is that?" He stuttered "W-well you see I" I was struggling to utter out my words when I was interrupted by the ball of heat "It doesn't matter anyways I'll just take it by force like yesterday!" He gave me a crazy look in his eyes grabbing my wrist tightly almost as if squeezing my bones. "No don't come any closer!"
He turned to kiss me and I bit him while doing so. "Agh you son of a bitch!" He started forcefully fingering my entrance as I screamed. I pushed him away and screamed at him
"I'm breaking up with you!" "HAH?! The hells that supposed to mean?" Kacchan kicked me in the stomach and onto the bed. I started crying a lot which made other people hear outside the room. Kacchan notices and turned to the door then back at me again.
"Tch I didn't need you anyways you were nothing but just a hole for me to use when I felt like it" He spitted out slapping my cheek (not that kinda cheek ya nasties) . He left the room and till this day that word still lingers in my mind.

Did he really only use me for that purpose?

Damn bakuhoes a DICK in this but sorry that I made it short again I'll have to make the stories long at some point! But they'll be more lemon in the next one lol