BakuDeku

Deku's POV:

I looked around the small shop making fun of the weird names and doing odd things with the rest all until... "ring ring!" Todoroki's phone went off as he grabs it out of his pocket. "It's my old man he's saying I need to go to the hospital now, see you guys later" he desperately shouted as he ran out the store. "I wonder where he's going?" Kirishima mumbled as he walked to the counter.

After shopping

"So what did you guys buy?" I smiled looking at Kacchan specifically "I brought a poster of this cute anime chick" Denki proudly cheered showing us the bag "I got a DVD of anime called 'two punch-man' I really like the robot looking guy" Kirishima pushed the DVD in my face shoving it up and down. "Shitty hair take that DVD off his face!" Kacchan yelled loudly kicking him. "Well what did you get Kacchan?" I quietly uttered. "I got a fucking all might figure" He coughed giving off a light blush across his face. "Aw wittle Kacchan brought an all might doll" Denki laughed falling to the side of the wall.

 "Aw wittle Kacchan brought an all might doll" Denki laughed falling to the side of the wall

"Screw you pikachu!" He shouted as he threw a rock on the ground at him. "Wow Kacchan you brought the most expensive one! I wish I could buy it too but I'm saving for an upgrade on my costume" I cheered trying to help poor Kaminari up. "Tch stupid nerds" "Goodnight guys I'm going to take a bath" I charged towards the direction of the baths as I waved goodbye.

Taking a bath

"This is so relaxing" I slid down to the bottom of the bathtub closing my eyes. "Tap,tap,tap" who could that be? I blurted underwater. "Slide...bam!" Wait did I lock the door! Oh my god someone's going in the bathtub do I open my eyes, what do I do? "It's me you shitty nerd" Kacchan slapped my face as he went in. Wait Kacchan? "K-Kacchan what are you doing in here you're supposed to be asleep right now!" He covered my mouth and whispered in my ear "Would you ever shut up? I'm trying to take a nice bath here so be quiet for a bit"

 Wait Kacchan? "K-Kacchan what are you doing in here you're supposed to be asleep right now!" He covered my mouth and whispered in my ear "Would you ever shut up? I'm trying to take a nice bath here so be quiet for a bit"

This is so weird I don't know what to do should push him away? No he would get angry after I do. Wait what's that bump I'm sitting on? "Kacchan did I drop the soap to the bottom something hard is underneath me", "That's my dick ya nerd" h-his dick!? Why is it so hard and big it was kinda tiny the last time we did it... wait don't tell he has a boner right now. "J-just a little bit okay?" Kacchan pushed me down and started stroking my back with his member. "No not again! What are you doing?" I cried as I shut my us preparing for the outcome of this, but it didn't come? "Ugh even your back feels good ,I've been wanting to do this ever since we broke up" he started going faster on my back,squeezing tightly around me.
"Kacchan you can't just do it on my back.. s-stop it!" I grabbed his member tightly as he groaned in agony "why are you doing it on my back Kacchan? I thought you would've raped me in here not to mention we broke up!" I cried squeezing my hands tighter. "Sniff, sniff" Is that sniffing I hear? "Kacchan are you crying right now? Um why are you crying?" He looked up to me with red swollen eyes and mumbled "I didn't mean to do those things to you I've fucking missed you so much that I've tried looking for people like you, I even missed kissing you and doing it with you", "then why didn't you do it?" I cried in confusion "I've missed you so much that I couldn't bring myself to do it... to ever try hurting you again, I've always have been chasing you and yet you're always one step ahead of me" I leaned in to give him a warm embrace in my arms as I sat on his lap.
"Kacchan why can't you see I've been chasing you all this time? Ever since we were kids I've always followed and looked up to you! I can't even count all the times I appreciate you, I wouldn't talk to you ever again if I didn't love you" he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me closer to his "man boobs" trying to lean in for a kiss. "Smooch!" I kissed him on the cheek before he even came close. I looked up and gave a sinister grin. "If we're going to do it then we can move somewhere else okay?"

After the bath (this is getting lazy lmao)

"Plop!" I threw myself to the bed and turned on my phone "What did just happen?" I covered myself underneath the plush pillows blushing heavily like a tomato. We decided to do it when everyone's asleep in his dorm I agreed on the text but why do I feel like I'm doing something bad? "Kacchan can you open the door please?" I knocked on his door trying to open the door knob "come in"

 We decided to do it when everyone's asleep in his dorm I agreed on the text but why do I feel like I'm doing something bad? "Kacchan can you open the door please?" I knocked on his door trying to open the door knob "come in"

The bedroom was dark and cold but not messy to say the very least. "Are you ready nerd?" Kacchan placed me on the bed sitting next to me after doing so. "I need you to prep me up first" I blushed rubbing Kacchan's arm. "Oh and how should I do that?" He laughed sarcastically "Kacchan!" I turned away as he nudged me saying it was just a joke. "Let me grab something brb" he pushed himself off of the plush bed and walked to the bathroom.

Couple minutes later

What's taking him so long? "Sorry to keep you waiting I found it" Kacchan poked his head around the corner with something in his hand. "What did you get any- wahhhh" Kacchan poured a strange liquid onto me as he pinned me down. "K-Kacchan what is this liquid it's icky and slimy!" I hissed at him "relax it's lube it'll help you loosen easier" l-lube? What the hell is. Before I ended my thought process Kacchan pulled down my pants and licked my member. "Wah Kacchan why are you licking down there?" Kacchan bobbed his head up and down ramming his head against it until... "I'm sorry Kacchan!" I squirted inside Kacchan's mouth as he gulped all of it down. "You came quite quickly didn't you Izuku~" did he just say my name? "No don't say my name like that Kacchan, it's making me blush" "so the shitty nerd would like it more if I called him Deku hah?" He pulled me down to the ground pushing the rest of my clothes away. "What on earth are you doing now?" Kacchan grabbed out his member and rubbed it against my lips making me open it for him "Since I gave you a blowjob I hope you don't mind if you give me one?" I nodded yes and started getting to work.

Bakugo's POV:

The nerd bopped his head going further down my member as we both moaned together. "Mmmm... yeah keep on going" I grabbed a bundle of his hair and pushed my member lower than before filling his mouth up with my semen "Mmmmhmmm!" What was that sound just now? Did I accidentally choke him? I pulled him up and he collapsed into my lap. "Deku did I choke you?"

Silence...

I checked his pulse worrying that I could've choked him. "Ba-dump" phew he's just passed out right now. I'll just let him sleep for a while. We snuggled up together as I grabbed his hips pushing him close. "I'm sorry we couldn't do it today Izuku but I'll be sure to love you more than the past. I love you" I kissed him on the forehead and we rested for what was ever to come the next day. "I love you too Kacchan"

 "I love you too Kacchan"

...

"Creeeeek" "did they get together?" The red head whispered "OMG they're sleeping together so adorbs!" "Man why is Bakugo always the lucky one!" The alien and pikachu mumbled quietly.

"Okay I'm going to sleep boys goodnight" the pink invader yawned going back to her room "well if they're happy

"Okay I'm going to sleep boys goodnight" the pink invader yawned going back to her room "well if they're happy... then we should be happy, let them have their sleep".