TodoDeku

Todoroki's POV:

"Good morning Midoriya," I greeted him with a slight smile.
"Oh- hello Todoroki-Kun," he replied in a sweet tone. We walked down town together after leaving Denki's sleepover. All though I was there the whole time I can't quite remember what everyone was planning to do before the water fight. Ah that's right we were going to play seven minutes in heaven, I wonder what would happen if I was alone with Midoriya. "So I was thinking if you're free we'll have it at six?" The green head mumbled quietly. "W-wait what?" I was so deep in thought I didn't realize that Midoriya was talking to me. "I was saying that if you were free tonight we can have dinner together at the new restaurant? I heard they sell great soba," his eyes widened giving a sarcastic tone. "Sorry I was in my own thoughts I didn't quite listen, but sure send me the address you want to meet at and we can go," I coughed slightly embarrassed at the situation. "Okay I'll see you there!" he gave me a warm hug and hopped away like some sort of fluffy rabbit.

Time skip to the dinner:

"Wow Todoroki you dressed up super fancy!" Midoriya exclaimed

"I was taught to always dress in a neat and pristine way when going out for dinner," I replied  glancing up and down at him.

(Idk if he's a villain or not in this one I just thought it was hot don't come at me)

"You don't look so bad either Midoriya," I coughed.
A light blush went across his face as he mumbled something under his breath "Thank you" he started stuttering a little while we both went into the restaurant.

Narrators POV:
"Oh no Todoroki-kun this place is more expensive than I thought,I don't think I can pay for anything here I'm sorry to bring you here," The greenette sighed grabbing the others arm in a hurry nudging them both to the exit.
"I have one of my old mans credit cards, it wouldn't matter if I stole one since he has plenty," Todoroki smiled.

"No Todoroki-kun it's okay you don't have to use that, plus I'd feel like you're spoiling me to much," The Cinnamon roll laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head

"No Todoroki-kun it's okay you don't have to use that, plus I'd feel like you're spoiling me to much," The Cinnamon roll laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "But... it's not my credit card" The boy said bluntly.
"Todoroki no!" The greenette shouted causing some to stare. He started to sweat a little and sighed later on "I guess it can't be helped with you Todoroki-kun," the two asked for a table and sat down together next to a window showing the bright moon. "The moons quite pretty tonight right?" The shorter one gave a distant long stare at the shining full moon gazing upon both of them through the window.
"Yeah it reminds me a lot of my mother actually," Todoroki whispered looking up.
"How does it remind you of her? I don't think I've actually met your mother so can you tell me what she's like?" Midoriya grinned.
"She was like no women I've ever met in my life, when I was crying she always had my back even if it meant hurting herself. That was until she gave me this scar of course but I forgive her now so it's all fine between us, and just like the moon she's beautiful but distant from me" Todoroki kept on looking at the moon while Izuku glanced at him.

At a different table

"Hey isn't that guy over there super hot?" A girl snickered nudging her assumed friend "yeah I think he's totally my type, I mean do you see the way he just stares at the moon like that?" The other replied blushing heavily looking at the boy.
"I'm going to talk to him!" She then got out of the chair walking messily towards the boys table.
"Bianca no!" The other mumbled trying to reach the girl.

Now to your normal gay show...

"Todoroki-kun I..." just as the boy was about to say something he was abruptly interrupted by a tall slim girl.
"Excuse but can I ask for your number?" The girl questioned as she pulled her phone out of the purse she had.
"Sorry but my boyfriend and I are wrapping up already, also I'm not looking for a hookup," Todoroki gave a cold glare at the women not making any eye contact with anything else.
"I'm not some sort of prostitute you gay asshole!" She slapped him harshly, to then storm out of the restaurant with her friend after.
"Todoroki-kun are you okay?" Midoriya rushed to grab Todorokis face making sure it didn't hurt as much.
"It's okay it doesn't hurt much, but I think she might've used her quirk on me I'm starting to feel kinda weird," He got up from his seat pulling Deku up with him.
"I think you need to rest I'll call an Uber for us and I'll try getting you to my place," Izuku ran outside calling an Uber.

At Deku's place

"Here Todoroki-kun rest here," The greenette placed the drunk like boy on the spare bed.
"Thanks Midoriya, can I stay until morning? Sorry to bother you but it's just that my place is far away," Todoroki muttered grabbing Deku by the back of his suit.
"You can come any time Todoroki but right now you need some rest, goodnight" The greenette waved goodnight as he turned all the lights in the apartment off.

In the middle of the night (I'm getting lazy sorry ;w;)

Todoroki got out of the bed making his way to Izuku's bedroom hastily. The wood in the apartment aren't that old so it was ok for him to walk quicker. "Creak~," The door went as he climbed onto Izuku stripping himself. "Todoroki-kun wha- what are you doing at a time like this? Wait what are you doing Todoroki-kun!" Izuku yelled gripping onto Shoto's arms. "Hello are you awake? Why are you saying nothing?" Could this be the work of the quirk he was affected with? No I think he's just unconscious I should probably put him back to bed. Izuku thought carrying the boy to the bedroom once again. "Ugh you're heavier and hotter than before I guess I need to change the temperature too," he plopped the boy onto the bed scurrying to the thermostat. (I think that's what it's called... I'm and idiot QwQ)
As he was pressing the buttons he felt something touch his waist. "Wha- I thought I put you to...," He was pinned to the wall as he was searched thoroughly. "You got to stop this Todoroki-kun~ wait no stop!" His boxers got pulled down as he tried to cover up his member.
"Midoriya don't try to run away, why can't you see I love you?" The boy started to touch the others member making poor Izuku weaker to try resisting.
"Haaah ha no stop-," Izuku pulled Todoroki's hair trying to knock some sense into him, and of course failing. Todoroki sliced his finger into Izuku's entrance rubbing it roughly demanding for entrance. Izuku grabbed Todoroki's face pushing it back. "Todoroki you're going to far! I'm sorry to do this but I'm going to have to tie you up somehow," Izuku shouted at the emotionless Todoroki that is still fighting back. He grabbed Izuku's ass squishing and squeezing it between his member. "Why are you still fighting back? Maybe if I do something to your member it'll go down and you won't have to do this," Izuku pushed Todoroki onto the couch licking the top of his member. "Mmfp eugh" Izuku went further down onto the member as the lifeless Todoroki sat in silence.
"I wonder if it's working or not I'll stop and look," Deku thought as he stopped sucking and looked at it.
"Wow you really are a man it's still strong and hard, maybe I should use a different technique? No that wouldn't work... I guess there's no other choice than to give you what you want," Izuku pounced onto Todoroki's lap slamming the member up and down.
"Todoroki you're so big! Ohhh my gooood!" Izuku moaned crazily jumping up and down on the member. Todoroki grabbed Izuku's hair and pulled harder every time Izuku slammed it into himself. "Yes pull me harder Todorokinjust like that! It feels so good!" Izuku cried even more jumping faster.
"Hahahaha~ wait what am I doing... where am I? Midoriya what are you doing!" Todoroki jumped up making his member climax as it went deeper into Izuku.
"Todoroki-kun!~" Izuku yelled as he kissed the other lovingly.
"Can you please explain Midoriya?" Todoroki yelled in Izuku's ear grabbing him by the hips once again.
"Oh-oh did it wear off?" Deku opened his eyes as he started rubbing his teary eyeballs.
"What wore off?" Todoroki mumbled.
"It doesn't matter anymore we can both go to sleep I'll explain in the morning," Izuku chimed falling on top of Todoroki.

Extra:
Later Deku found out the quirk made the person do whatever their doing in their dreams unconsciously in real life. It could last for a couple of hours but when it wears off they go back to their normal sleep schedule. Now that's what I call a quirk...👁👄👁👌