Chapter 3

(Just so you know Kaminari is rich like Momo and Todoroki just for the sake of the story)

Todoroki's POV:

We both started to change together in different corners. Midoriya took off his jacket,trunks showing all of his body. He's super muscular but slim at the same time making him look kinda like a girl. I was admiring his body until his head turned around.

Deku's POV:

I can feel Todoroki looking at me changing making me blush. Why did we decide to change in the same room anyways? "Um Todoroki can you stop looking at me while changing?" I turn my head to look at him. "Oh I was about to ask you something" he stuttered a little which was odd for him. "What is it then? You can tell me while I'm changing" I turned around and started looking through my clothes.

"Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" I was shocked by the question Todoroki asked me "What makes you say that Todoroki?" I quivered "I was just wondering that's all you looked to handsome to be single" H-handsome?! I was startled by his answe...

"Do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" I was shocked by the question Todoroki asked me "What makes you say that Todoroki?" I quivered "I was just wondering that's all you looked to handsome to be single" H-handsome?! I was startled by his answer making me a blushing mess.
"Well Todoroki if you didn't know I'm gay..." I turned to look at his face once more. But he didn't look shocked he looked quite calm and understanding. "I mean I kinda knew" he blushed a little making me walk closer to him. I hugged him looking down on the ground. It was a few seconds before I looked up again. "Am I really that obvious?!" I cried rubbing my face against Todoroki's chest. "Y-yes it is Midoriya but can you please get off me?" I squeezed tighter to Todoroki crying even more. "Midoriya your squeezing me!" He was trying to get out of my grasp when he fell on top of me on the bed. "I'm pretty sure no one is in here so we can change-" Kaminari and everyone else was at the door looking at me and Todoroki. "This is not what it looks like!" I shouted pushing Todoroki off of me. "This room is occupied let's move on" Kaminari looked the other way like a robot making everyone else do the same. "Oh and Izuku we're doing truth or dare spin the bottle after we've all changed so come down stairs when you guys are done" Kirishima winks at us and walked away. "Um we should go downstairs" I blushed "y-yeah we should" Me and Todoroki walked downstairs seeing everyone sitting in a circle.
"Wow I didn't know I was joining a cult" Todoroki mumble making me giggle.

No one's POV:

"Dammit Todoroki got first place for Izuku's heart obviously!" Everyone thought making them all give death glares at Todoroki. "Hey it was a joke guys don't look at him like that" the broccoli shouted as he sat down in the occult circle nudging Todoroki down with him. "Okay so I get to go first since I'm holding this party!" Kaminari I spatted spinning the bottle. It landed on boom boom boi. "Truth or dare!" "Ugh Truth" Bakugo uttered sounding annoyed "who's you ex I've heard rumors around school?" Kaminari questioned "Its Deku" he mumbled making everyone say "HAH?!" "Wait there's no way that you and Deku used to date. Deku tell us!" Mineta agued "uh well that is true me and Kacchan did used to date"

"Why did you guys break up then and when did you date?" Kirishima asked Deku wanting to know more

"Why did you guys break up then and when did you date?" Kirishima asked Deku wanting to know more. "Oi shitty hair 1 question only, and it's not your turn!" Bakugo screamed spinning the bottle. It then landed on Sero. "Truth or dare duck tape!" Bakugo shouted sounding frustrated as ever. "Jeez you don't have to shout I choose dare!" Sero joked. "I dare you to put on a Spider-Man costume!" Bakugo chuckled "w-what why?!" Sero cried "because I bought one for Halloween but it didn't fit so I want you to wear it! Also because you're like a knockoff version of him" Bakugo laughed "Of course it didn't fit your man boobs would've got in the way!" Sero laughed even louder. "Hah what did you say DIE!" Bakugo leaped across the circle and shot explosions at Sero.

10 minutes later-

"Buhahahaha!" Everyone in the room saw Sero swinging from wall to wall in his new and "improved" spider man costume

"Buhahahaha!" Everyone in the room saw Sero swinging from wall to wall in his new and "improved" spider man costume. "Spider-man Spider-Man does what ever a spider can!" Everyone started chanting. "We should probably go to sleep it's 11pm" Ida shuffled to the area they were all sleeping in. "Yeah we should buy first we have to pack all the stuff around here" Ojiro picked up the bottle and threw it away. "Well I can clean but I won't be going to sleep" Kirishima added.

Time skip (I'm still lazy) ;-;

Deku's POV:

I woke up at what seemed like 1am to get a drink until I heard a door open then close. I walked towards the door that was opened then peeked outside. It was Kirishima standing outside looking up. "Kirishima what are you doing you should be asleep-" I was interrupted by the starry sky that laid above me. "Pretty isn't it?" Kirishima pulled my hand next to him grinning. "Y-Yeah it's super pretty" I exclaimed still holding his hand. "You should probably go to sleep Kirishima you need rest" I murmured blushing. "I'll sleep if you sleep with me~" Kirishima smirked putting his hand against my face. "W-whaaa!" I was shocked by his answer. "I'm just kidding unless you want to" Kirishima obviously had something strong because he doesn't flirt like this usually. So maybe I will take the chance and sleep with him. "Sure I can sleep with you" I hugged Kirishima tightly "Okay lets go inside" Kirishima pushed me inside leading me to a spare bedroom. He then pushed me onto the bed and pulled the blanket over us. "Goodnight Midoriya" Kirishima kissed me on the cheek and went to sleep. "OMG he had just kissed me on the cheek!" Before I knew it I went to sleep also but I could tell I was still blushing.