Y/n's arrival

"Class, we have a new student today. So play nice, okay?" Koro-Sensei called out to the classroom. Most students quieted down, while some of the boys gossiped about it being a pretty girl. The door slid open, and everyone's attention was directed at the figure that walked in. A small girl with h/c hair and s/c skin. "This is Y/n L/n. Play ni-"

"My cousin is here!" Irina barged in the room and tackled Y/n in a hug before she could even attempt to protect herself. "Oh,look how big you are!" The class looked at Y/n, thinking she was no where near big. Y/n shoved Irina, making her pout.

"Cuz, you're the one who disappeared about half a year ago," Y/n muttered. Irina sighed. 

"I know, I know. I came here and was not allowed to tell anyone about this octopus," Koro-sensei waved with a smile. "And they didn't trust me to keep my mouth shut, so I had to ditch," 

"Professor Bitch," Y/n snickered at the nickname, her cousin giving her a cold glare. "We didn't know you had family. We assumed you were separated," The class nodded to the girls comment.

"We aren't blood. When she was eleven I was taken in by the same people that took her in. Before she abandoned me, I lived with one of my aunt and her kids. Her kids were nice to me but she was mean. Since I missed my cousins, I started calling Irina my cousin," Irina wrapped her arm around Y/n's neck.

"Best thing to ever happen to me!" She cheered with a smile. Y/n rolled her eyes, brushing the woman off her.

"Mind if we stop distracting class, Irina?" 

"That's professor Jelavic to you now!" 

"Professor Bitch," 

"Why, you!" 

"Yeah, not happening when you behave like this," Y/n grabbed Irina's cheek, pinching it like a grandma would. 

"Take a seat next to Karma, if you would Y/n. Karma, please raise your hand," Koro-Sensei said, watching Karasuma drag Irina out of the classroom by her ear. 

"Hai! Sorry for my cousin, Sensei!" A boy raised his hand.

"Sensei, I have a question for Y/n," He said, then turned around to look at the girl. "If you were raised by the same people as professor Bitch," Irina growled. "Then does that mean you're also an assassin?" The boy finished. Some of the class muttered to themselves as the question was brought to light. Y/n sighed.

"Hai, but I don't take it as serious as Irina. I'm still a kid. It has made me some good cash thus far, though" A boy with light blue hair was the next to speak.

"You've already killed?" He asked in a shocked tone. Y/n nodded a bit glumly. 

"I had to. Some of the stuff I had to do won't work on Koro-Sensei, though. I'll have to be a bit more creative with him," Y/n smiled. 

"Well, class, now that you have gotten to know Y/n a little bit, how about we start our lesson?"

===========

These lines will mean author notes

Anyway, the reason that Irina is the "Cousin" of the reader in this is because I wanted to the reader to have some kind of family figure. I did not want the reader to be totally independent, but also did not want the reader to have a normal family life.