Mid-Terms

About a month after Y/n arrived, they had mid-terms. Koro-Sensei was using doubles to teach each student about their most troubling subject at once.

"What is your worst subject, Y/n? You seem to be getting wonderful grades in everything but you must struggle with something!" My double asked me. She shrugged, and dug in her bag for her grades paper. She had an average of 99 over all, making Koro-Sensei slightly uneasy. "I'm not sure how I can better you, Y/n, if that is your current grades," He sweat-dropped and Y/n waved him off dismissively. 

"Don't worry about helping me Koro-Sensei! I can handle myself! Use your doubles for the other students. Having even one off your back must be a relief!" She smiled sweetly at the yellow octopus-like creature.

"You're so nice, Y/n. Thank you!" He said before the double in front of the small girl disappeared. Karma glared at her without her noticing.

'Know it all'

-----

The next day, Y/n's classmates talked lowly about their academics, no matter how hard Koro-Sensei had worked to try to help them. He ordered them outside into the yard. He gave them a lecture, acting more serious than usual.

"Let's say you've been given an assignment. Do you have only one plan going into it?"

'of course not' Y/n said in her head, the same answer being given by Irina seconds later. Koro-Sensei flattened the land while ranting about the class being comfortable with being outcasts. Y/n was taken aback at his anger, but understood where he was coming from. She didn't come from a good place at all, and she worked hard to get where she was. She didn't give up even though it was hard.

She walked up the stairs of the school building, deciding that she didn't need the lecture. Irina looked at her, but understood why she was leaving. 

------

During the test, most of the class struggled. They were specially pressured by Koro-Sensei's demand to all land in the top 50. Y/n flashed through it, and started double checking answers. She looked around, seeing the panicked looks on he classmates faces. Slowly, she saw their faces soften and look confident in answering each question. She smiled, noticing she did something wrong in some of the problems. 

The test was rigged. That was clear. The principal knew that Koro-Sensei was able to raise the classes grades, and so he took action against it. Y/n was prepared, her being taught by the government, but most of the students were not

-----

Sensei sulked at the front of the class on results day. He started apologizing for not preparing the class for the test, and a knife came hurdling at his head

"Have it your way. Keep your back turned. Just makes it easier for us to sneak up on you," Karma started walking to the front of the classroom, all eyes on him. 

"I am in no mood Karma-," Karma slapped a pile of results on the pedestal. More than just one persons results. Y/n looked down at her desk, and saw her papers were now gone. She stood up.

'Cheeky bastard' She smirked.

"So they added a few questions to the test, big deal," The class was in awe at his grades. Karma continued saying cheesy things, and it brought up Koro-Sensei's spirits, though he got mad as the students didn't take anything seriously.

=====

Assassins need to be smart, but also some people that Y/n had to assassinate were higher ups, so the people who took Y/n in taught her everything she would need to learn in a normal school and more so that she would be able to blend in to fancier and smarter places if needed