The End

3K!

=====

"You think Asano is going to get more difficult of stay the same next year?" Y/n asked Karma as they walked home that night. 

"He will have more free will, so who knows?" Karma shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked along-side the smaller girl.

"Yeah, he acted like he was less of a douche when not under his control, but he might also be harder to handle academically," Y/n said thoughtfully. Finally, she shrugged and smiled. "Gives me more of a challenge, so I'm up for it," Silence consumed them for a moment as Karma stared at her eyes shining in the crescent moon light.

"I don't think anyone expected all that to happen today," Karma huffed, running a hand through his hair. The two landed between their houses as Karma's hair fell over his eyes.  Y/n chuckled lightly as she turned to him, putting her hands through his hair.

"Your hair is getting too long, if you keep it like that then you should part it differently," She mumbled as she moved his hair around. She parted it to the side and his cheeks reddened at the action. She looked at his face and smiled after seeing the pink to his cheeks. Y/n kissed him softly on the lips before walking down her pathway.

She waved with a smile as she closed the door behind her. 

Karma held his lips with his hand as he walked down his path and to his house, the pink on his face unmoving. 

-----

The class went their separate ways for the most part, while some stayed as couples. One of those couples was Karma and Y/n, and despite how they had fought, no one was surprised in the slightest.

They never got married. They simply did not find the need to do it, and since when did either of them follow the social norms anyway?

Y/n sold her own merchandise as well as got paid for doing murals on any surface places would pay her for. It went as trashy as art on the windows of fast food restaurants, to big murals on the sides of buildings.

 It went as trashy as art on the windows of fast food restaurants, to big murals on the sides of buildings

(Source: "The Home Telephone Company" mural in Chillicothe Ohio)

Karma was often made fun of for what his girlfriends job was, and how "ridiculous" her dreams of being an artist was. He was uncaring as to what others said and supported her all the way, impressed of her work.

The two had not changed nearly at all since Class E, as did none of their classmates. They did not need to change. They were all great the way they were, and their dynamics had not changed nearly at all either. And so, neither did Karma's pranks and teasing.

"Karma!" Y/n screamed as she opened the front door, getting drenched in water. Her tank top was white, and turned see through from being damp. 

"Oh, come on Y/n. It's hot to see you all wet for me," Her cheeks burned red as she pushed the boy on the couch and straddled him, pinning him down. "Eager, are we?" He teased as his girlfriend growled above him. 

"Eager to beat your face in, that's for sure!" She started to shake him, making him dizzy.

"You wouldn't dare ruin your handsome boyfriends face," He choked out ass she shook him.

"We'll see about that!"

=====

AAAnd we are done! Woohoo! I might take a small break before starting my next book, which will be a toss-up of either a Tamaki Amajiki X Reader or another Karma X Reader

I also will be starting a BNHA X Reader oneshots book, which will probably be up before this chapter is published

Update: It's not up yet, but very, very soon!