Results

During the test, Karma thought about how everyone in the class was a genius about something, while most would argue to say that Karma himself, or Y/n were the geniuses.

Y/n however had known the whole time that everyone had their own talents, and even though she held herself as if she was the best, she knew she wasn't and that she was equal to those around her.

-----

Everyone in class stood to see the results the octopus put up on the chalk board. Y/n stayed in the back and let the others gawk at their scores, knowing that she was not the top score. While she didn't flunk, she knew that she had been confused and stressed too often to do well enough to get top spot, going against the two other geniuses of the school. Despite that, she even kicked Asano out of his spot in second, as Karma had kicked him out of first. She smiled, knowing he would love the feeling of beating both her and Asano.

Her heart started beating quickly, and her face flared up in pink as she saw Karma blush at his accomplishment. He threw his arm around Okuda's shoulders as he smiled, and the flustered smile that was on Y/n's face faltered. 

-

Everyone was cocky for a bit, before there was a loud crash on the other side of building. Y/n jumped out of her seat, hanging onto Karma's arm with tears brimming the corners of her eyes. He was going to softly shove her off, seeing as he wanted to get over her, but when he saw the look on her face, he wrapped his other arm around her.

The principal was demolishing the E class building, and after a bit, told Koro-Sensei that he was going to kill him. The class went outside and watched through the window as the principal said his rules.

"Karma," Y/n looked up to the red head, whimpering. "What will I do if the class is disbanded? I... can't live alone yet. I'll have to go back to assassination... And give up on my dream," He shook, hearing the girl so weak and seeing her knees buckle. She was just as bad with stress as the teacher was. He pulled her into the hug even more, and watched the octopus go through the first problem, get flustered, and ultimately get hit as the principal planned.

The hit made the small girl flinch, and start to cry. Nagisa watched his friend help her try to clam down, telling her that Koro-Sensei was getting the best of the principal. Upon hearing that, she looked up and watched their teacher answer the other three books with ease, and she sadly smiled. 

'Y/n's weakness #2: Losing her path' He thought, turning back to the classroom to watch the principal. There was an explosion as the man opened the book, and Y/n flinched but watched despite that. 

In the end, the principal had to let the class stay, and he even asked if he could come and try to kill the teacher himself as well.