A New World

(Y/N) = your name

It was a normal day for (Y/N). He was watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and yeah... didn't do anything else.

You were eating cup ramen until you noticed that there was nothing left.

'Yare Yare daze', you thought.
'Now I have to go out and buy some ramen', you said, clearly annoyed that you had to go out in the boring 'real' world. You wanted some action like Joseph or Jotaro, but fate had other plans and you had to become a Shut-in NEET. You grabbed your wallet and went to the next supermarket. On the way there you saw a not that bad looking woman crossing the street. You thought nothing of it until you saw a truck driving really fast in her direction.

'It isn't going to hit her, is it? You muttered under your breath.
The truck wasn't slowing down and you realized, the woman WILL be hit by the truck. You ran to her and pushed her out of the way while you were thinking: 'what the hell am I doing?'

The last thing you saw was the truck coming right to you.
You closed your eyes and heard a loud BANG and a woman (probably the one you saved) screaming, but then, nothing but silence.

You opened your eyes and saw nothing but a fancy chair and a desk.

A beautiful woman came in your view and sat on the chair.

'I am Eris, a goddess, and I have three options for you'.

'Okay, but what happened to the woman?'

'She is alive, thanks to you, you died an heroic death'.

'That's good to hear, but now, you talked about three options?'

'I did, you can choose what will happen to you.'

'Option Nr. 1 is to be reborn without your memories, you would be starting a whole new life.'

'Option Nr. 2 is to go to heaven, but because of your heroic death I want to tell you, that heaven is pretty boring. You can't watch anime or read manga. You don't even have a physical body, so you can't do sexual stuff.'

'Option Nr. 3 would be to go to a parallel world where magic and such things exist. You would learn the language instandly and you have to defeat the devil king, who is terrorizing this world. You can pick one thing that you can take with you. It could be power or something physical, like some crumbs of bread.'

'I choose option Nr. 3: The parallel world.'

'Okay, and what will be the thing you will take with you?'

'I want to have the same power as Dio Brando in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusaders but, without the whole dying in the sun part.'

'Your wish shall be granted, now go and defeat the devil king brave adventurer'

After that a big magic circle appeared and a giant round thing was building up around you. You were floating in the air and you then saw a bright light. You closed your eyes and when you opened them, you saw a new world.

 You closed your eyes and when you opened them, you saw a new world