New Allies

Btw. I forgot to say that you are 15 years old, so everything is legal here. Now enjoy the story.

After you chose the crusader class, you asked the woman where you could train a bit. She said that near the town was an area where you could kill toads and that you would get 5000 eris (the money in this world) per dead toad.

You went there and the first thing you tried was to summon Za Warudo. Then the figure appeared behind you.

'I can't believe it, I have dreamed so long to get a stand and now I even have my favourite one

'I can't believe it, I have dreamed so long to get a stand and now I even have my favourite one. Thank you Eris.'

'Now I should try to stop time: ZA WARUDO.'

'Nothing is moving, I did it, I stopped time.'

After 9 seconds time started to move again.

'So my current limit is 9 seconds. I will improve it.'

'I think I should test Za Warudo on some toads, lucky for me there are two.'

You went to the toads and summoned Za Warudo again.

'Goodbye toads'

Za Warudo: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA.

The toads exploded.

'Nice'

After you tested Za Warudo, you headed back to the guild.

'Time to find a decent party'

At the guild you saw a recruitment offer that caught your eye. On it was something interesting written:

'Immidiate opening! We're a cozy, harmonious party. Any adventurers who wish to journey with the beautiful and noble arch priest, Aqua-sama, need look no further!'

Anonym person Nr. 1: 'I've been happy every day since I joined this party. I definitely hit the jackpot.'

Anonym person Nr. 2: 'I got over my illness and became popular, all thanks to aqua-sama's party!'

'Hiring requirements: adventurers in advanced job classes only.'

'This is so bad that it's funny, guess I'll give it a try.'

You headed to a table where the founders of the party were, a guy with brown hair in a track suit and a woman with blue hair who wasn't wearing panties.