STEAAAAAAL

Aqua: Oh, Kazuma, Y/N. Where have you been? You missed my dazzling tricks.

Y/N: *thoughts* We were lucky.

Aqua: Wait, what's with her?

Kazuma: Actually...

Darkness: Indeed. She is just depressed because, when she taught Kazuma thief skills, her panties were stripped off, then all the money she had on her was taken.

Kazuma: Hey, what are you blurting out?!

Chris: *While crying* He said giving back his coin pouch wouldn't be enough, so I said I'd pay any price if he'd just return my panties... But then he told me to decide what they were worth on my own!

Kazuma: Whoa, hold on! Hold on! You're not wrong, but seriously, hold on!

Chris: He said if I didn't, they'd be revered within his family as a heirloom from now on!

Kazuma: Hey! The eyes of every female adventurer around US are turning stone-cold! Seriously, wait a second!

Aqua: So, Kazuma, were you able to learn the thief skills without any trouble?

Kazuma: Well, see for yourself. Here I go! Steal!

Megumin turns red and starts crying.

Y/N: *thoughts* If he did what I think he did, I'm going to stop time and kick him in his mini balls.

Kazuma: What's this?

Megumin: What happened? Did your stats go up with your level, allowing you to change jobs from "adventurer" to "pervert"?

Y/N: Kazuma.

Kazuma: Yes?

Y/N: You are already dead!

Kazuma: Nani!

Y/N: ZA WARUDO!

You stopped time and kicked him in his balls, he flew a few meters.

Y/N: Good grief, you truly are the lowest scum in history. I'm sorry for his behaviour, Megumin. Here are your panties.

Megumin: Thank you.

Aqua: Kazuma, you...

Kazuma: Ow ow ow ow! That wasn't supposed to happen. What you steal should be random...

Y/N: You can do that to Darkness, but not to Megu. And you should know, that I can tear off your manliness in less than a second.

Kazuma looks terrified.

Kazuma: I'm sorry, I'll never do it again!

Darkness: To strip such a young girl of her panties in a public place is truly savage! I can't let this pass!

Y/N: I know what's going happen...

Darkness: You must let me join your party!

Y/N: Knew it!

Kazuma: No, thanks.

Darkness: *masochist noises*

Kazuma: *thoughts* This chick is definitely the hopeless type. I can't let any more weirdos into our party.

Aqua: Hey, Kazuma. Is this the person you mentioned who came for an interview while Megumin and I were in the bath yesterday?

KINGU CRIMSON

Megumin: Hey, this lady is a crusader!
We shouldn't have any reason to turn her down.

Y/N: So it's the same type of job I have.