EXPOROOOSION!

Megumin: "Explosion magic is the strongest magic in the world, but that also means, it takes time to prepare. Please keep that frog at bay until my preparations are complete." *She points to a toad*

Kazuma: "Right, I'll do it."

Aqua: "Kazuma, Y/N, there's another over there." *She points to a toad which is a bit closer*

Kazuma: *turns to Megumin* "Target the one in the distance with your magic."

Megumin: "Understood."

Kazuma: "As for the closer one... Hey let's go, Aqua. You are a former something-or-other, right? Show off some of your former ability."

Aqua: "What do you mean 'former'?! I am a goddess! Present tense!"

Megumin: "Goddess?"

Kazuma: "Oh, she just calls herself one. It's rather sad."

Y/N: "Really sad."

Kazuma: "She blurts out stuff like this at times, but it's best not to pay it any mind."

Megumin: "How sad..."

Aqua: "Wh-What?! These frogs may be strong against physical attacks, but this time for sure... Watch this, Kazuma! *She runs to the toad* I'll show you the powers of a goddess for sure! Tremble before me and fall asleep! God requiem! *Her fist glows* God requiem is a goddess's requiem of love and sorrow! Any it strikes will perish!"*Aaand she gets swallowed by the toad*

Kazuma: "That's a goddess's for you. She put her life on the line to buy us time."

Suddenly a purple light appeared and it became windy.

Megumin: "Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion! Dance, dance, dance! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss! This is the mightiest mean known to man, the ultimate attack magic! EXPLOSION!!!"

The toad disappeared.

Kazuma: "Wow... So this is magic?"

Y/N: You remind me of Yoshikage Kira, I like it."

Then another toad appeared.

Kazuma: "Did the Explosion wake it up? Megumin! Let's back off now and-"

Y/N: "That was cool, can you do it aga-"

Megumin lays on the floor...

Kazuma and Y/N: "Huh?"

Megumin: "While my mystic Art, explosion magic, possesses tremendous might, it also consumes tremendous magical power. In short, I used magic exceeding my limits, so now I can't move a muscle."

Kazuma and Y/N: "Huh?"

Megumin: "I never expected a frog to pop up so closer by. This is bad. I'm going to be eaten. Sorry, could you help me ou-" *She gets eaten by the toad*

Kazuma: "Y-You guys! Don't get eaten!"

Y/N: "Za Warudo Toki yo tomare. MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA."

The toads were defeated and the two girls were full of disgusting slime...

Y/N: "Kazuma, you will carry Megumin."