Series 1: Versus

TEASER:

"Wife.. listen to--"

I didn't had the chance to finish my words for she took her dagger off her hair and threw it straight towards my face.

My forehead creased as I avoided its direction. Why the hell is she attacking me?

"Wife it's me--"

"You're Ezekiel Roswell."

She said cutting me off.

She knew.. then why..

My mind halted thinking when she took her gun and was about to pull the trigger but I took the chance and sprinted towards her as I kicked her pistol making it slipped off her grip.

She was taken aback by my move and stared at me. I tried reading her mind but hell. All I see is a cold stare, devoid of any emotion from her eyes.

Way far from my..

Aemie..

"What a beautiful scenario from a lovely couple"

My hand gripped on my gun when I heard that asshole's voice.

Goddamn you!

"What have you done to my wife?!"

"Hindi na siya ang asawa mo, Roswell. Hindi na siya si Aemie."

Before I could response, my wife suddenly sprinted towards me as she kicked my hand and took her gun away.

She copied my move.

That fast.

I glanced at the asshole and surprise is not an enough word to express how astounded he was.

I fished my other gun off my waist and as I looked at her, she pointed her gun towards me almost as fast as I aimed mine towards her.

Fuck. I never dreamed to have a duel with.. my wife.

"Ezekiel Roswell versus Aemie Ferrer. I've always dreamt to witness your duel. Sweet."