Chapter 1-Talking

3rd POV
America and Phil are very good friends, but they recently can't hang out since they have work. They both finally got time to themselves, and decided to take advantage of it.

"Ame! Sorry I'm a bit late, I had to finish work." Phil apologized. They were at a cafe and they had planned to get coffee together and talk.

"Oh, that's fine! I was worried I was going to be late myself, but you were came later than me." Ame told her. "I'll pay, don't worry." Phil told America as she was about to get in line but was cut off by America.

"No, no, no, I'll pay. You go sit down."

"No, it's fine Ame, I'll pay!"

"Sit down Phil, it's fine!"

"If you insist..."

She sat down and waited for America to come with the coffee. Once he did, they sat down and talked. They mostly talked about work, but then something came up.

"Hey Phil, whos your crush?" Ame asked her with curiousity. She blushed a bit when he asked her this. "None of your buissness..." Phil replied. "Aw, c'mon though, Phil!" Ame begged. "No, I don't have one." Phil excused. Ame's eyes became a bit darker but Phil didn't notice since Ame had his sunglasses over his eyes.

"..are you sure?" Ame asked with empty words. "Y-Yeah?" Phil said with a small but a bit worried smile. "Alright. I have to go now." Ame said with still empty words while getting up and getting his jacket. Phil just nodded and also got up.

(Hello! Sorry it's short, it's my first book and I can't really write well... 258 words)