Chapter 4 - Anger

Philippines' POV
"why did you cut your wrists...?" America muttered. I stared at him, silently. I could see the tears forming in his eyes, my eyes before I looked at his watery with tear drops. I bang my hand on the table. I've had enough of him.

"Mind your own DAMN business, America..." I projected at him. He looked even more worried after I did that. I stood up. "Kuya... I wanna go home." I told Martial in a quiet voice, but you could tell I was angry.

America's POV
It was like she was a completely different person, it scared and worried me. I felt the tears forming in my eyes, I didn't care. All I cared about right now was Phil. She also had tears formed, and that made my eyes even more watery. She wanted to cry and yell at me for a while, I could tell.

She was trying to stay calm, but you could tell she couldn't calm herself. "Putang ina ka, America...".

3rd POV
"Putang ina ka, America...(Fuck you, America...)"America heard Phil mutter. America didn't understand a lot of Tagalog, all he knew was "mahal" and "putang ina mo". America broke when he heard that. He punched the table Martial and Phil were just sitting at.

"You hate me now? For no reason?" America said out loud. He didn't care if anyone heard or was watching, he just wanted an answer.

"It's for STUPID REASONS, AMERICA, STUPID REASONS." Phil answered America angrily.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THIS GODDAMN COUNTRY, PHIL?! YOU STARTED THIS ARGUMENT!"

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME THAT STUPID ASS QUESTION!"

As Phil yelled those words, she blacked out.

Phil's POV
I heard faint yelling coming from Martial. The only thing I could understand was "Call 911". What happened to me? Why was I here, and why did I suddenly fall from yelling? I woke up in the hospital, hearing a doctor.

"It seems that your sister has high blood pressure, and that is very dangerous. She has to take these pills in the morning, and these pills at night." I heard the doctor explain. I hear someone muttering, sitting down.

"Oh, you're awake?"

(Another cliffhanger uwu I'm srsly sorry... also very sorry it's short. Word count 380)