Chapter 2 - Worries

WARNING: SELF HARM

3rd POV
Ever since America and Phil went to the cafe, America wasn't the same. He became rude, he acted like the first 13 colonies back in the 1700's! Phil couldn't help but think it was her fault.

The behavior of America affected Phil deeply. She became more and more distant to everyone. Her people started to worry about her, and when they asked if she was ok, she would reply with a "I'm fine!" or with a "Don't worry about me!". It began to make everyone worry more.

Finally, one of America's brothers asked directly to America what was wrong. Canada came inside of America's room.

"Hey bro...?" Canada walked towards America's bed and sat on it.

"What is it?" America projected.

"Are you ok...?" Canada asked in a calm, smooth voice.

"Am I ok?" America started. "Am I ok?! Phil doesn't have a crush on anyone! Am I not good enough for her?"

"Aw..." Canada sympathetically said. "You're perfect! She just doesn't know it yet!"

"Thank you, brother..." America felt better now.

But you can't say the same for Phil. When Martial Law came in her room to ask if she were alright, he caught her with a knife... and a bleeding wrist.

"Phil! What the fuck!" Martial yelled as he took the knife away from Phil.

Phil looked blank, as if death took all her emotions away from her, and left her there.

"What do you mean by that? Isn't it ok to do that to your wrists?" Phil looked blankly at Martial. Martial took bandages from his pocket and wrapped it around her wrist.

"It's never ok to do that sis, ok? Dapat hindi ang wrists mo cut! (Your wrists aren't supposed to be cut!)" Martial exclaimed with tears in his eyes. "Why have you been like this?" Martial asked her.

"It's my fault America became horrible. I told him I didn't have a crush on anyone, and it broke him." Phil explained with no emotion.

"Sis, hindi ang fault mo (Sis, it's not your fault)! You just don't know who you like!" Martial smiled at Phil.

"Ok." Phil said blankly while looking at the knife.

(That's all I'm doing for now! Tell me what you think in the comments! Word count: 380)