Chapter 6 - Nightmares

3rd POV
Phil wasn't feeling good after lying like that earlier to Martial, it bugged her a lot. Especially the voices.

"It's a beautiful day outside... birds are singing... flowers are blooming... on days like these, liars like YOU... shouldn't be around..." the voice bugged Phil. (If you know which reference that is except for the ending, cuz I changed it, comment the reference.)

"Shut up, already..." were the last words Phil said before she fell asleep.

.

.

.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"
Phil woke up annoyed by the sound of her alarm clock, and turned it off. She got up and put on her clothes, got her bag ready and put it on, opened the door, turned off the light, and walked out. She went and ate some bacon and eggs with rice, drank her medicine, put her shoes on, and went with her brother to take a walk to work.

Once they got to their work, they went into the meeting room where America, China, UK, and France awaited. When the two siblings went in and sat down, they discussed why they were there and what they wanted. They 4 wanted 10 islands for themselves. Giving up 40 islands? No way! Martial and Phil disagreed with what they wanted. After a long day at work, they both walked out to see America and China both pointing their gun at Phil, while Martial saw the UK and France pointing their gun at him.

"BANG!"

.

.

.

"BOOM!"
Phil suddenly woke up again in her bed, but she didn't wake up from her alarm, she awoke from bombs and the shrieks of her people! She changed very quickly, grabbed her gun, and went outside. The bombs were America's, but why were they firing down at Phil's country? She remembers the dream she had. Was it real? She didn't think it was. She started to fire at the British and French soldiers that were surrounding her. A grenade suddenly rolled towards her. In a haste, Phil covered the grenade with her body. Suddenly, it explodes.

.

.

.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP"

"What if those nightmares happened, Phil?
What if they did...?"

(This was a pain in the bUTT. I'm thinking about other things while doing this, and on top of that, I'm sleepy af. Word count 377)