Chapter 7 - Hallucionations... maybe?

Phil's POV
My dreams scared the hell out of me last night... I was also very annoyed from the voice that's haunting me. Well, at least work is finished, and I get to go home now. While walking up to the front door... I saw someone...

"I-It can't b-be..."

I felt hot tears run down my face, it was scaring me, what I was seeing.

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

I ran to the people I was seeing, but then I turned into... a child?

"Ay sus, Phil! Don't run!" my mother, Perla, told me while child me was running to her. She hugged me, tightly. "Mahal kita, Phil... mahal na mahal kita..." she hugged me so tight. She let go, and now I remember what would happen next. She took the flower she was wearing, and put it on my head.

"No... no, mama, no!" I yelled.

"Phil, tago! (Phil, hide!)" I heard a familiar voice call, my father. I ran to the place that was most effective for me, underneath my bed. I didn't remember why I went under there of all places... but... they still found me.

3rd POV
"Hello little girl~" was all that young Phil could remember, the man that was speaking was her mother's murderer. She was knocked out, then woke up tied with thick ropes.

[WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL THINGS, SKIP THE THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER.]

She couldn't get out of the ropes, she was tangled in them, crying silently inside. When she woke up, she was naked... and then the same man came into the room. "G-Go away...!" the young Phil yelled at the man. "Aw, you look so cute like that..." the man whispered to young Phil seductively.

His pants and underwear were nowhere to be seen on the man. The man slowly put his dick to her opening, and thrusted everything he could put inside her. Young Phil cried in pain, she was also very scared. She was crying as the man thrusted hard, with no mercy whatsoever. While young Phil was crying and screaming in agony, the man whispered, "Don't worry~ the pain will go away soon~".

All young Phil did was cry while this happened. The man took his member out, then put placed the tip on her other hole. Like in the hole before, he thrusted hard with no mercy. She cried and cried, it hurt even more. Suddenly, young Phil felt a finger go in her vagina. The one finger was now accompanied by another finger. That kept on going while the man thrusted hard and deep into young Phil, and soon enough, 4 fingers were inside. They started to move in different directions, making young Phil yell even louder.

[It's all over now, read on.]

It lasted for what felt like hours, it seemed, until he was finally finished. He took everything out. The man untied her, and she found her clothes and put them back on. Her father came, the man that had raped her did not know of the surroundings of the building. He handed over young Phil.

"Are you ok, anak?" her father asked, worried.

"Y-Yes, I'm ok.." young Phil answered.

Suddenly, Phil woke up in the couch, crying.
"What a deep, dark history you have..."

(I'm sorry for doing that, it hurt to write. Word count 561)