3

Sonic's P.O.V.

"Sis... Bro... It's been a couple of weeks and Tails wants me to go see him... Will you take care of Lea and Noah for me today...?" I yawned since Lea had woken up again an hour after my mother left.

"Sure thing, Bro. But be careful with Eggman or Shadow or Mephiles or Amy... Just be careful." Manic chuckled and I nodded then dashed off to Tails house then knocked om the door.

"Sonic!" Tails hugged me as soon ss he saw me. I looked up and saw Shadow and Rouge then waved at them once Tails let me in. I immediately sat down and started falling asleep.

Shadow's P.O.V.

"Blue?" Rouge asked.

"Is he sick?" I asked without noticing.

"I don't think he's sick. I think he's just tired." The fox walked to him, he had immediately knocked out on the chair.

This was getting me worried.

"Sonic!" The fox shouted making Sonic quickly wake up and gasp.

"I got it!" He quickly shouted then looked at us as we raised a brow confused.

"What?" We all asked.

"Chaos... I'm sorry. I fell asleep again. I haven't slept properly lately." He quickly apologized.

"You look awful, Faker." I pointed out.

"Yes, I know, smart pants." He groaned then dropped his ears when I growled at him. "Sorry. I'm sorry, look, I actually wanted to talk to you too." My ears perked up at that.

"About what?" The fox and Rouge stayed quiet.

"What do you want me to do so you will never attack me again. Anything, except me dying or hurting me." He sighed and yawned. "Just name it and I will do it or give it to you."

'I want to be with you...' I thought but I simply scoffed at him and crossed ny arms.

"Just get out of my way and never talk to me again." I growled lowly but I could feel Rouge glare at me.

"You got it." He simply accepted taking us off guard.

"Sonic, does this have to do with your-" The fox was cut off when Sonic dashed to him and covered his mouth.

"Yes. Yes it does now please... Let's go out to eat. I need to go back before dark..." He yawned again. His fur was a mess and had big bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep.

'Sonic... What's wrong with you?'