9

Sonic's P.O.V.
My sister and Sally had snitched on us, so now my mother knew about Shadow. She wasn't against it and she was very supportive but Shadow...

Well, he hated my mother knowing about us.

"Shadow, you look..." I looked at him and laughed, the maids were making him a suit but you could tell it was a work in progress.

"Don't even." He glared at me making me laugh louder and making Noah and Lea giggle in my arms.

"I can't believe they are still not done. Its been weeks." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's because I keep escaping. They keep poking me with the needles." He sighed. "I can't believe your mother ordered the maids to make a whole closet of clothes for me. They are never going to finish." He walked closer and petted the pups then pecked my lips.

"Well, in the bright side, you can stay now." I pointed out making him chuckle.

We've only dated for a couple of weeks, and we have not crossed the line of just kissing and holding hands. I've seen Shadow change from his aggressive side to a soft and cute kitten during these past weeks.

"She said I was now part of the royal family and I need to dress like one when I am here. ALL the time." He then kissed my forehead. "But you are right, at least I get to stay here." He had his own room at the castle now.

"I'm sorry if my mother is pressuring into all of this." I said and he shook his head. "I know it can be stressing."

"It's okay, Sonic. Don't worry." We heard the maids running and he cursed under his breathe. "Damn it." He mumbled.

"Looks like you've been found. Just get it over with before dinner. I'll be in my room trying to put them to sleep."

"Alright." He gave in and followed the maids.

-

"Shadow!" I quickly shouted through the baby monitor, since Shadow had one in what was now his room, making Shadow quickly appear beside me. Panicking. A LOT.

"WHAT?! What happened?!" He looked out the window and summoned a chaos spear. "Where is he?!" He was about to jump out the window to look for who knows who but I stopped him.

"Lea said her first word!" I said excitedly making him now run back to me.

"What?" He asked shocked. He looked as if he had just woken up.

"Mah~mmyy~" Lea said and giggled.

"Oh chaos..." He smiled and sat down beside me. He looked like a very proud and happy parent, just as if he was Lea's dad. He looked genuinely happy with us, this making me extremely happy. He picked up Lea and hugged her making her nuzzle him and purr.

I let a tear roll down my muzzle.

Finally.

I'm finally having a normal life...

I'm finally happy...