7

Sonic's P.O.V.

"For how long are you staying?" Silver asked me.

"I'm leaving again tonight. I can't stay around much. I have things to do at my house." I said making Amy pout.

"But why can't you do that tomorrow?" She asked.

"This is my resposibility. I need to go home and take care of some things." I yawned, I know they were startibg to suspect things since every time I were to see them, I was tired.

Shadoe and Rouge walked in along with Knuckles, Blaze and Mephiles. "Hey Blue. I didn't know you were going to come." Rouge greeted.

"It was a last minute decision. I had someone take care of some things I needed to do until tonight." I smiled at them trying to act normal around Shadow. He hadn't talked to me ever since he confessed how he felt.

"Sonic!" Tails said and I quickly stood up.

"What? What happened? Do I need to go back? I shouldn't had left!" I quickly said, I was always so paranoid when I wasnt with Lea and Noah.

Tails raised a brow and shook his head while everyone else stayed confused. "What? No! I wanted to give you something." He put a communicator in my wrist.

"Is this the one you've been working on with him?" I asked not caring who was listening.

"Yes, he has one too. He said you may need one to help you with your things." Tails looked at everyone else. "Happy birthday Silver." Tails waved at him.

"Thanks Tails. But who is it that you're talking about and why did you get so scared once Tails called you?" Silver asked confused.

"Oh, its nothing important." I sat down again.

We spent the day chatting, laughing and eating. Eggman attacked them at one point but I quickly hide from him making sure he hadn't seen me. Once everything was over, I yawned and I got an alarm on my communicator which meant I needed to go home.

"Today was fun. I'll see you all around!" I dashed off.

Shadow's P.O.V.

I dashed after him quietly. Rouge had seen me leave but didnt even try to stop me.

I was worried and so tired of all his secrets. He stopped in front of some gates and I chaos controlled inside, hiding. I saw where we were at and my ears perked up, shocked and confused.

"Prince Maurice, you're early." One of the guards said to him making me realize what he had been hiding.

"Where are they?" He asked the guard as he looked at him.

"Your siblings just passed by with them." Sonic nodded and dashed off and I secretely followed but I lost him. I chaos controlled outside in the backyard then that's when I saw him.

Sonic. Holding two pups in his arms. He was purring and smiling happily as he held them and they both giggled and nuzzled him.

"What?" I said too loudly making Sonic see me. He pinned his ears down and stopped purring as he held them closer and looked at me.

"How did you get in here?" He asked but I didn't listen.

"What?" I still couldnt believe what was happening.

"Shadow!" He shouted but not too loudly and growled lowly but he started scaring the pups in his arms.

"I followed you in. I was worried." I said lowly and took a step back to not get him mad. I didn't want the pups to cry.

They looked exactly like him. The girl had a light blue colored fur, her quills were long, sort of like Amy's style, her eyes were a beautiful white color. The boy looked almost like Sonic, his quills, his eye color too but his fur was as white as Silvers.

"Did ANYONE follow you?"

Sonic's P.O.V.

"Did ANYONE follow you?" I quickly asked him concerned.

"No." He shook his head. "Now explain."

"No. Now you leave. If you were worried then you call me, you don't follow me." I said sternly making Noah and Lea whimper. I pinned my ears down and purred for them not caring Shadow was there.

He took a step closer then moved even closer to me. I took a step back but Noah reached for him.

"It's okay, no one followed me and I am not going to hurt them, Hedgehog." Shadow said with a light chuckled as he hesitentaly reached for Noah and carried him.

"Be careful, he likes to bite." I said softly then sat down in the grass and put Lea down. Shadow sat down beside me as he messed around with Noah and making him giggle cutely.

I smiled at them then shook my head when he looked at me. "Are you going to explain or do I need to ask, Hedgehog?" He asked and I sighed.

I explained to him everything, I told him everything about me, about my family, my foster parents, why I had pups, everything. Then I looked at him in the eyes but he simply leaned in and kissed me.

My ears perked up at this and I madly blushed at the sudden stolen kiss. I was both shocked and surprised by it since it was unlike him to do such thing.

"And this is why you didn't want to give me a chance?" He chuckled as I couldn't stop blushing. "I don't care about this, I can help you with them."

"A-and what about my family? Shadow I'm supposed to be king one day!" I said it too loudly making Lea whimper but Shadow carried her before I could and calmed her down. "Thank you..."

"We can keep it a secret for now. Just give me a chance..." He sighed. "That's all I ask you..."