12

Shadow's P.O.V.
"Well, well, I didn't think I would be seeing you two here as well. I was only expecting to capture Shadow, I'm sorry for the mess but as you can see, I had to be creative while capturing him." I heard the doctor talk as I slowly gained consciousness.

"Damm it, Eggman. I swear to chaos I am going to- Ah!!!" I heard Scourge shout in pain.

I opened my eyes and looked around but I could barely move. I had something around my neck but I couldn't even reach to touch it when I realized what it was. Chains. I was being heald down and my hands were covered by a material that didn't let me use my powers as well as my legs were held down so I wouldn't move.

"What the-" I looked up at them. Mephiles and Scourge were in the same situation. I growled furiously once I saw Eggman.

"Calm down, Shadow. You're the one who attacked me first. Well, attempted to." He laughed. "Sonic must have you so stressed out with those kids, who aren't even yours, you were so easy to capture."

This made me growl louder and tried to break the chains but the chain around my neck was pulled back every time I would move my arms or legs.

"What the hell do you want with those pups?!" I needed to know. I needed to be prepared.

He simply smirked at the question. "Well, nothing now, but eventually-" Mephiles and Scourge cut him off.

"You aren't getting near them!" They both snapped making Eggman laugh louder.

"Don't you see?! Those kids are the perfect weapon! With them in my hands, all of you won't be able to stop me." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I snarled at him, furious as I stopped moving knowing fighting wasn't working.

"Those kids, they are your weakness, just like that blue pest. All of you," He looked at Mephiles and Scourge, "have a weak spot towards them. I've had them in my hands, but I didn't take them."

He had a reason, he wanted something from us. This was his plan all along. He knew I would come. Or Sonic.

"Don't you dare-" I cut off Scourge.

"Cut it out and tell us what you want already." I kept growling and giving him a death glare.

He simply looked back at me and crossed his arms with a chuckle. "Your death."

The room was quiet as I kept glaring at him, my expression not changing even after hearing those words. Scourge and Mephiles looked at me shocked, not saying a word.

"Well, what do you say, Shadow?" His stupid smirk was still on his face.

I didn't know his plans. And I didn't know if he would actually leave everyone else alone and the kids.

But I knew one thing for sure...

I was going to do ANYTHING for the 4 of them. I would give my life for them.

And that... That is what I am going to do.