Thank You, Next!

She walked flawlessly through the red carpet, showing off her long, bloody red gown that was designed by one of her top famous designers, Angel Laqina.

She proudly held her head high, as she scanned the hallway flooded with famous business tycoons and celebrities around the nation. She overheard people-specifically, women–whispering about how gorgeous she was and how she could wrap any man around her little finger without exerting any effort at all .

"I heard also, that she could be your worst nightmare–"

"Yeah. One time, I saw her in my boss's company, strutting her long legs while –"

Whatever that bitch said, she didn't give a fuck about it.

It's not even true anyway. She was just passing by just to check how the company was doing. Oh, and by the way...

She owned the company itself.

As she was closing in with the gossip mongers one of them who is black-haired, spotted her and signaled the other two ladies to quiet down.

Mireille (pronounced as Mee-ray) smirked.

"O? Bakit kayo tumigil? Nandito na ako sa harapan niyo, why the bother to stop?" They gave her no answers.

"Tch. That just prove you little ladies that you guys, are bitches–" She gave emphasis to the word that made them all three of them furious at her.

"Anong sabi mo–" the redhead tried to slap her but the lady in red caught her arm and slapped her hard in the face. The blondie and the black-haired girl gasped and asked the redhead if she's ok.

"Ugh, please. You guys are wasting my  time in my party. Sino ba kasing nag-imbita sa inyo? You guys are far worse than the frogs–"

The blondie snapped. "Ang sinasabi mo ba na para kaming palaka?! Langya ka talaga–"

"Uhm, ikaw nagsabi niyan noh, hindi ako. And if you don't three don't mind, I'm better off without you guys. Ta ta!" She waved her hand telling the girls to go away from the party. She gave a glance at the black-haired girl and saw that she was oddly familiar, but she didn't recall when and where.

Then again, it is own party after all.

The girls just looked at her, menacingly as if they're trying to kill ker in their minds.

"O? Kala ko aalis na kayo? Chop chop, we haven't got all day. Or if you don't want to, then I'll make you guys leave. Security!" She raised her hand and called the security.

"Pwede bang palabasin mo na tong mga toh? They are giving you me headaches–"

"EH MAS MASAKIT PA NGA ULO NAMIN NG DAHIL SAYO! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, 'DI KAMI MATATANGGALAN NG TRABAHO! YOU ARE THE PAIN IN THE ASS, LOSER KA LANG! PORKET MAYAMAN KA, GANYAN NA YUNG TRATO MO SA AMING MGA EMPLEYADO MO–"

That gave her calm facade away. However, she replied furiously at the same tone of voice.

"How am I going to treat you guys some respect if you weren't going to respect me for being your boss? Might I remind you, I AM the BOSS, and YOU are just  EMPLOYEES!" The two scurried away in fear as she whispered, threateningly.

"Get out, and never come back if you don't want to taste your own medicine."

But the black-haired stayed put and gave her a glare. The two were tugging her arms hopefully to make her leave but to no avail. She then said her last words before leaving the event–

"Someday, Karma's a bitch, and when I say Karma's a bitch, watch out, Ms. Taliaferro. You will be the one suffering–"

"Kuya!" She nodded at the guard, and he responded immediately.