🎄99 Shots Till Christmas 🎄

"AGHHHH MIREILLE, STOP!"

She's currently running around the house with Bryan on his sweatpants and Mireille on her pajamas.

In Bryan's case, he's hopping.

H. O. P. P. I. N. G.

"What? Maglalagay lang ako ng Christmas ball on your nose. The teeny, tiny, cutesy one. Don't you like it?" Tumigil si Bryan sa kakatak-kakahop. He breathed a large intake of air and exhaled through his mouth.

"Y-YOU'RE... M-MAKING, ME STU-STUPID. STOP." He tried to use his "authority voice" to make her stop.

Pero parang kumain na naman ito ng isang pack ng Hershell's na choco chips at lumabas ang kakulitan ni Mireille kaya imbes tumigil, hinabol niya ang lalaki-

Who's wearing all sorts of ribbons, strings and lights that showed he look like a pine tree at hindi tao. May nakasabit pang headband na star sa ulo niya kaya natatawa si Mireille kapag tumakbo si Bryan dahil gumegewang-gewang ang headband tuwing gagalaw ang lalaki.

"Awww pweety pwease, Bry." She pouted. He stopped running when he saw her, on the verge of tears. He flinched upon seeing her almost cry kaya he sighed and walked towards her.

"F-Fine, but don't do it again." Napatigil siya when he saw the cheerful glint returning back to her eyes.

Those freaking, manipulative eyes...

He scrunched his nose, sniffed a little and she hanged the little ball on it.

How they were able to hang the little ornament was a mystery.

"See? Cute mo talaga. If you were given a second life, puno ka na lang. Ang sarap i-decorate." She chuckled lightly and gave a little tap on his nose.

When she withdraw her hand, she noticed glitters scattering over his face so she went back to him and tried to remove it without destroying her... artwork.

I mean, Bryan Acosta. In his sweatpants. With red and green wreaths circling around his neck up to his ankles. Shiny, glittery balls hanging by the wreaths. Fairy lights around the body. The star headband on his head, moving side-to-side. And the little ball on his nose which to his dismay, makes him sneeze.

A little-

"ACHOO!"

"BRYYY!!! Stop sneezing-"

"I can't-CHOO!"

One by one, the ornaments she worked hard to hang up for fell on the floor until no more was left hanging on Bryan the Christmas Tree.

He sniffed and scrunched his nose again-he couldn't rub it, his hands are at his side, all tied up with the wreaths.

"Ahhh," He sniffed again. "This is much better." He proceed to look at the girl who was now at a loss of words.

"Uhm, Mireille?" She looked up at him.

The mere fact that she looked up at him was enough for Bryan to take a step backward and contemplate on his life decisions.

She's crying.

Great, he made a girl cry.

Magaling.

LAGOT KA SA MAGULANG P'RE.

"Shhh, Mireille. Please don't cry-" Waterworks came faster than as expected which made a part inside of him crack.

He hated that crack or whatever that broke inside of him.

He hopped.

One...