🎄91 Shots Till Christmas🎄

It's been a while, she thought while wiping her tears.

She's currently sitting at the rooftop of her building. Sabi kasi ng news reporter, may mga shooting stars na magpapakita ngayong gabi.

Napatingala ang dalaga sa langit habang nagmumuni-muni.

She took a deep breath and exhaled deeply. Lumabas ulit ang mga luha pero ayaw nitong tumigil.

Sa sobrang bigat, halos hindi na siya makahinga sa dinadalang problema.

"Yo." She looked back and saw a guy with thin, round glasses and jet-black hair with a poker face on. It was her friend Will, who looked like your typical nerd but not really, who was her next-door neighbor.

She immediately wiped it–

"Ops, huli ka." He pointed his finger gun at her and made a 'Bang!' sound with an expressionless face. "NBI, open up." He then blew his fingers with a smirk afterwards.

She rolled her eyes at the childish action and smiled.

Ang korni.

"Dude, FBI 'yun. Hindi NBI-"

"Pareho namang pulis, ah. I see no fault from what I did." Nakitabi siya sa dalaga with matching tulak at 'Usog baboy.'

Mireille scoffed pero binigyan niya siya ng espasyo para umupo. Sumandal siya sa railings na nasa edge ng rooftop at nakigaya din ang lalaki, legs kicking the air in front of them.

"Thesis?" She started, while counting the tiny ants walking in the railings.

"Nope." He shifted his glasses and leaned on the railings, facing her with a small smile.

Her cheeks went pink at the cute sight tsaka umiwas ng tingin.

No girl, Bryan lang dapat. Loyal dapat kay Bry.

She coughed a little, red painting her cheeks and asked, "Can't sleep?"

"Yeah." He said softly. She blushed crimson upon hearing him say it.

"B-Bakit?" She stuttered. Will took notice of that and decided to lighten up the mood.

"Aww, is little Mimi blushing?" She turned her head aggressively which almost gave her a stiff neck and gave him a 'WTF?' look.

"Bakit? In denial lang talaga Mi?"

She was about to snap back but when she saw how close they were, she swore she's now a freaking volcano ready to erupt any moment soon.

Will laughed and tucked a strand of her hair in her ear. "Cute mo talaga." 

She swatted his hand playfully and looked at the stars.

She counted them.

One.

Two.

Three-

"Oi." He poked her cheek. "Bakit 'di mo ako pinapansin~" He pouted tsaka nagtampo ng parang bata.

Ugh, don't tell me isip-bata na naman ang kasama ko ngayon?

"Isip-bata? P're, I ain't one. Bata lang ako gumalaw, hindi mag-isip." He wiggled his eyebrows. 

Tinulak niya ng bahagya ang lalaki na napahawak bigla sa kanya.

"Hoy! Kapag ako nahulog dito, ikaw sasalo!"

"Bakit ako?!" She replied back.

"Kasi-"

"Kasi?"

He smiled tsaka tumingin sa itaas.

"Diba lahat ng nahuhulog sinasalo?"  His eyes twinkled.
>///<× >///< × >///< × >///< × >///< +/-
Author's Note:
I'll just leave it here :D

Musta kayo? Still doing ze modules? Kaya niyo 'yan. Tiwala lang :D

Tanggap kita.

私が来た!
Go beyond, Plus Ultra!!!

-( 'ཀ' )

P. S.
Pati ako kinikilig dito eh HAHAHAHA! Can't wait kung ano isusulat ni future ako.

P. P. S.
NAPANOOD NIYO NA BA YUNG BAGONG SPECIAL EPISODE NG BEN&BEN? A MUST WATCH!!!

P. P. P. S.
Die-hard fan, sorreh not sorreh >:D Enjoy reading y'all! Stay safe, healthy, handsome, beautiful, and happy peeps! Love you to bits ❤️❤️❤️