🎄90 Shots Till Christmas🎄

Mireille can't sleep.

As in, she can't.

Ever since the indirect confession of her next-door neighbor (Was it a confession? She didn't know.), she felt she had to think about it.

Maybe?

Who knows.

She wanted to sleep so badly because her face will be a horror in the morning. She tried to drink warm milk that definitely helped her sleep before, but now...

It didn't work. Yes, hihikab siya every now and then pero wala. Paulit-ulit naririnig ni Mireille ang boses ni Will.

She tried to shut his voice out pero mas lalong lumalakas.

"AGHHHH! CURSE YOU WILLIAM MARTINEZ!" She punched her pillow with much force that it made her pant heavily.

Pero pati sa pillow, nakikita niya ang mukha ni Will. So sinuntok niya ulit iyon hanggang sa nakita niyang bugbog sarado ang mukha nito.

She huffed in victory. "Serves you right, loser." Tsaka bumehlat.

After niyang suntukin ang "mukha" ni Will, she finally yawned widely and slept peacefully.

Gosh, suntukan lang pala katapat ni Mireille.

>///<

Will, on the other hand, was blushing furiously and-same as Mireille-sinuntok hindi ang pillow, kundi ang sarili.

"Shit." Syempre, sinong tanga ang susuntok sa kanyang sarili? Si Will lang.

"Ah, fuuuuu-" He face-planted on his pillow and shouted as loudly as he could. Wala namang makakarinig.

"Will, tanga mo." He mumbled to himself. He turned to his side and looked at the picture frame on his bedside table.

Napabuntong-hininga siya at tumalikod.

Bakit ka umamin?!  Sigaw niya sa isipan niya. Well, not direct pero still! Baka kung ano isipin ni Mimi...

Ngayon, mas lalong 'di makatulog si Will. I need sleep, baka multo na ako bukas. Kaaga-aga, halimaw na kapit-bahay ni Mimi hindi na tao.

Ikot siya nang ikot sa kama hanggang sa nakaabot siya sa pinakadulo nito at nahulog sa sahig.

"Ugh." He laid on the carpeted floor at hinayaan lang na sumakit ang kanyang katawan. He let the physical pain spread all over his body hanggang sa unti-unti itong nawawala.

Buti pa yung sahig, sinasalo siya.

The reason why Will can't sleep before when he went out to go to the rooftop ay dahil iniisip niya ang babae sa picture frame. What if he would've confessed earlier so that he could've saved her from the heartbreak? What if he should've met her earlier when they were kids? What if...

Just what if, naging sila?

He shook his head lightly and smiled sadly.

"Never, Will. Itaga mo 'yan sa Langit." He then finally closed his eyes.

"I'll dream of you, kasi hanggang pangarap ka lang." He yawned.

At least he got to sleep-

At the floor.

Kawawa likod nito bukas, hayst.
>///<× >///< × >///< × >///< × >///< +/-
Author's Note:
Hi guys, pambawi ko dahil 'di ako nakapag-update last night nyehehehe.

Penge food guys, nagutom ako HAHAHAHAHA! Ubos na energy ko huhuhuhu T^T

Anyways, 'wag kayong magpagutom! Stay safe, healthy, handsome, beautiful and happy.

Sarili ay mahalaga~

P. S.
Inaantok na rin ako HAHAHAHA. Sarap siguro natulog sa sahig :(
Bad influence ako, 'wag tularan peeps. :D

P. P. S.
Good morning, good afternoon, and good night to you all!! Love you lots ❤️❤️❤️