Chapter 2

Yasmine's POV

"Errr, I'm Yasmine." I stumbled. I couldn't get my words out. He was perfect. His hair was brown and scruffy and he had flawless brown eyes. I was completely lost in them.
"Nice name. What's brought you here then?"
"It's a long story, I don't really want to talk about it."
-

That night I got home, and I couldn't stop thinking about Jai. The way he looked at me, gave me shivers and made me feel warm inside. I mean, I've never been so crazy about someone before and I don't even know him properly yet.

Brandon came barging into my room and sat on my bed with me. We live on our own because our parents aren't the best and we needed space away from them. Me and my brother have always been close, but we've become a lot closer recently because of the shit we've been through together. The past has been a big issue for us both, and that's why we have such a strong bond.

"So, made any friends yet?" He said to me. As soon as he said this, Jai reappeared into my head.
"No, not really. A few people smiled at me but no one special." I could feel my cheeks going red as the words slipped out of my mouth.
"That's a shame. I'm sure you'll meet someone by the end of the week. Anyway, I'm off to bed, night sis, love ya."
"Night, love you brand."
I turned off the lights and closed my eyes.