Chapter 3

The next morning..

Jai's POV

I got up early the next morning and got dressed pretty quickly. I went downstairs and started to cook some breakfast. I could then hear Luke walking around upstairs.

A few minutes past and Luke had finally come downstairs.

"Morning Luke."

He didn't say morning back, he just cut straight through to the conversation of Yasmine.

"So, who was that girl you were smiling at yesterday Jai? She's the new girl isn't she? She's gorgeous to be honest." I knew Luke had gathered I was checking her out yesterday, but I didn't want to complicate thing with the Janoskians and so I kept a low profile of it.

"Who? Yasmine? Naa, I was just being friendly that's all." I had to lie, I didn't want Luke assuming things all ready.

"Ahh, well she seems like a nice girl. You should get to know her."

I could feel myself burning up, so I got my shoes on and left for school.

I had reached the school gates and noticed Yasmine standing there on her own, so I went over.

"Hey Yas, what ya doing?"

"Hey. I'm just waiting for my brother, he said he'd meet me here because he was running late this morning but no, he hasn't fucking showed up yet has he?"

"Woah, woah. Someone's in a mood." I gave her a little nudge and she laughed.

"Haha, sorry."

"Well, do you wanna walk to class with me? I'm sure you can text your brother you're okay." I said shyly, but I noticed a smile from her and she agreed. We walked to class together, and didn't stop talking. It seemed like forever walking but I didn't mind, because I had good company.