Chapter 8

Jai's POV

We arrived at the restaurant and booked 2 seats. We were immediately directed to a table and we sat down.

Time passed and I brought up the topic of 'us'. I told her how I felt and she didn't look happy. She picked up her drink and threw it at me. I wasn't surprised to be honest. She's always had to have her way or no way at all.

Before I left, I rang Brandon to see what he was doing. He said nothing and invited me round. The night was still young so I went.

When I got there, Yasmine and Brandon were sat on the sofa.
As I walked in, Yasmine turned her head, but didn't say anything.

"Hey, where have you been?" Brandon said. I wasn't going to lie.

"I've been out with Caitlin."

I could see Yasmine's eyes filling up with tears. I wasn't sure why. But she got up and ran to her room.

I followed her but she slammed the door shut. I walked in, her face was in her pillow and I could hear her tears.

I put my hand on her shoulder and her face turned to me.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I like you and you have a girlfriend! I honestly thought you liked me back."

My heart stopped.

"Yasmine, I dumped Caitlin. Because I like you. I can't stop thinking about you."

Yasmine's POV

I was so shocked as to what I just heard. It meant the world to me hearing him say this, I'd never felt so happy in my life.

I locked my eyes with his and our fingers joint together. He lent in and the next thing I know our lips were also connected. I can't believe I had forgiven him so quickly, but it felt so right.
-

The next couple of nights I spent with Jai. We got on as though we knew each other forever.

It was Saturday night and Jai was round mine. Brandon was out that night at a friends party and wasn't going to be back till late.

It was getting late, so we decided to hit the DVD's. We brought pillows and duvets down from upstairs and chose an endless amount of films to watch. Hours past and Jai had fallen asleep. Brandon wasn't home yet, but I wasn't worried. I knew he'd be ok on his own.

Jai looked so peaceful sleeping and so I didn't want to wake him up. I took his phone and text his mum saying he had fallen asleep.

I got under the blankets and put my arms around Jai. His body was warm and so I felt safe. The next thing I know, I felt my eyes closing and I was asleep.
-

OMG, NEXT CHAPTER IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT ITS LIKE SO FAR. THANK YOU GUYS.