Chapter 14

Girls, I am leaving today for a Christmas break and I won't have a computer conection so I will uptade again on the 27th.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I drove to James's apartment not even thinking about the consequences of my actions. All I knew is that I wanted to be with him. It didn't matter if we would made love again or not, we could just talk for all that I knew, and I would be happy. I knew I had a lot to tell him, more I had a lot to explain and I didn't have the slightest idea of where to begin but I would have to find a way. All of a sudden I was lying to everyone, I was cheating on Alex, I was hiding from James a daughter and I was hiding from my daughter the fact that I had found her father. I knew I had to tell him first, I just didn't know where to begin.

I parked the car a bit far from his building and then I walked. I began to act cautiously; I had the notion that I could not be seen with him or I could not be associated to him. I put my shades on my face, locked the car and began to walk. I never done that before, so I was afraid. I kept looking at people to see if recognized anyone or if some sick reporter was around to take photos of James's building, but everything seemed quiet. Outside I rang the bell and it didn't take 5 seconds for him to open it, before I got in the building I looked left and then right, as if I was on a secret mission and couldn't be seen, well in fact I was on a secret mission, seeing the field was clear I got in and closed the door, running through the stairs until I reached the first floor. James was holding the door for me and opened a smile when he saw me. Stretching a hand he pulled me inside, holding me against his body with an arm around my waist and kissed my lips.

"Here we are safe." He said breaking the kiss, but that kiss wasn't enough for me. I took a hand to the back of his head and pulled him to me again. His palms pressed against my back holding me close and his hair tickled a bit on my face, our lips parted, and our tongues met, dancing, intertwining, teasing each other. When we broke the kiss we didn't stray or move, we remained that close with our noses touching and inches from kissing again.

"Can I order Mexican?" James asked.

"Fine." I told him. He pecked me one more time before his body left mine. He picked up his cell and ordered our lunch when he was done he sat on the couch and tapped on the vacant seat next to him. "Come here." He said and I sat there, by his side. He pulled me for another kiss, we were like teenagers again, actually we were trying to catch up on what we've left undone back then. "It's so good to have you here." He whispered rubbing his nose in mine. I run a hand through his face pulling a strand of his hair away.

"We have so many things to talk about." I told him. I wasn't thinking about telling him about Sarah, not just yet.

"I am sorry I didn't let you explain. I'm sorry I jumped the conclusions." James said resting his forehead against mine.

"We were kids, unable to deal with our feelings I guess."

"I didn't think someone like you could like me you know. I was insecure and shy, hurting, I was alienated. I guess I still am a bit of all that."

"I liked you. I liked you when we were both still in high school, I just didn't know how to talk to you. I mean I used to see you when you'd sit watching the cheerleaders..." James laughed interrupting my thought.

"You knew who I was?" He asked surprised.

"Well yeah..." I nodded. "You used to go there, and I was so curious about you, but I didn't know how to talk to you. Then..." James laughed again with his eyes sparkling and continued.

"Brian invited me to go to the beach and we finally met. I used to go there to see you, I lived obsessed with you. There was only two things that I liked back then, you and my guitar."