Chapter 1

Boboiboy P. O. V

"Hand me the power sphera or not I'll push this button and say goodbye to your friends, kid!" The thief said towards me.

"Don't give him boboiboy!" yelled fang to me. "Yeah! Don't mind us we can save ourselves just don't let him get the power sphere!" Ying said.

"B-but...how about you?" I couldn't just hand it over to him,admit defeat but my friends are in danger."last chance kid! Give me the power sphera or you know the consequences" He threatened me by showing the button he's about to push.

"Just listen to us boboiboy! Run! Don't mind us!/keep the power sphera safe! /Dey! Ignore us!/Boboiboy please leave..."All my friends shouted at me to run, I hesitated to either run or not but- I just can't leave them behind. I just stand there like a statue.I don't know what to do...I'm still not strong enough to protect my friends...

"If you don't want to give me then don't blame me for it" He said while slowly pushing the button.

"NOO!!/RUN BOBOIBOY!!/RUN QUICKLY!!/LEAVE BOBOIBOY!" my friends keep shouting and shouting. The thief look and smirk at me. "Farewell-"

"ENOUGH!!" I shouted. Everyone went quiet. "I'll give you the power sphera! But let my friends go first!!... And then...I'll give it to you..." I said. I know what I choose is wrong but I couldn't leave my friends.

"Smart choice, if you lend it to me earlier things wouldn't been ugly. But give it to me first then I'll let them go"

I gave him the power sphera and he did what he said, he let my friends go. He was gone after he got what he wanted.I surveyed the surroundings but he was complete gone, along with the power sphera without a trace. I could see my friends were disappointed at me for choosing to hand him the power sphera. Everyone was upset including me, because we have failed to complete the mission.

After the incident, we went back to the headquarters that is at Tapops to inform Commander Koko Chi, Admiral Tarung and the other members about what happened.We got scolded terribly of course by Admiral Tarung,after we told them everything.

My friends and I couldn't believe we failed our mission. All the mission we've done since we enter Tapops were done smoothly but not this time, we failed and got scolded terriblely.

While I was walking down at the corridor to my room. Something caught my ear, someone was talking, it came from the room beside me.

The room's door was slightly open, I thought about checking it as I took a peek inside the room and it was my friends.

"What are they talking about?" I whispered so that they won't know I'm there.

"Damn! We failed our mission!" Fang just suddenly yelled as he punch the wall, making me flinch.

"Come down, Fang" Ying that's beside him try to calm him down but it doesn't seem like he is.

"This wouldn't happened if Boboiboy didn't gave that damn thief the power sphera!" Again he yelled making me froze for a second on what he'd said.

"Hey! It's wasn't all his fault Fang, we're also to be blam-" as Yaya was about to finish, Gopal cut her off.

"Fang got a point there, it's his fault why saying it's also us too? " Gopal who was sitting, casually agreed to him.

"Yeah, it's his fault not us" Ying also agreed.

Well, they ain't wrong, It was technically my fault we failed our mission. I thought.

"I think I better head back, or unnecessary things will come up" I quietly leave the place, as I was trying to leave,the room's door open letting me reveal myself to my friends.

"Sh*t" I cursed underneath my breath.

As for them, they were shocked for a moment then the first to spoke was Yaya.

"O-oh boboiboy, what's up?" Said a bit shuttered.

"Oh nothing just passing by, what did everyone talk about?" Just saying it normal.

"What did we talked about? There's nothing to talk here" She thinks I didn't hear their conversation and acts like nothing happened.

Ahh, there's no point for me to act anyways since I heard everything they said.

I sigh.

"Alright, stop it already"I look at her with serious tone.

"W-what stop?" She avoid eyes contact.

"Don't bother I knew you're talking about me, I don't care" I said it blankly. She was silent, everyone did but not Fang.

He smirked.

"Heh! If you already knew then yes! We're talking about you! Why? Cause this is all your fault we failed the mission,Boboiboy!"fang yelled and push me, making my back hit the wall.

I was shocked. That was unexpected, he never do that to me before.I know what he said was true,it is my fault if I didn't hand the thief the power sphere maybe our mission wouldn't have failed but my friends would have died back then.

"I know it's my fault so I'm really sorry, okay?" I apologize to him, to everyone.

"There's nothing to apologize for" ying said and walked in.

"What the?- sure it's me to blame! But-" I got cut off.

"What but? You're the only one to blame if you didn't listen to us before" Gopal said.

What!?I couldn't believe this. They said it's all my fault. I know it is but I've saved their lifes, you're welcome.

"Then, I'm truely sorry! Okay? I regret on what I did that time so I'm sorry! I really am..." I apologize to them while looking down.

"You think your "sorry" is enough for what just happened?!"fang just yelled. He's really upset.

"That's enough fang...it's in the past,leave it" yaya said. "Leave it? You think if I leave it things would be okay?! I know you're upset too, admit it!" he didn't calm down but got even more upset.

Yaya went silent for a moment. "Well... it's true, if he didn't choose to give him. The power sphera would be save and now resting in the room with all the power spheras" She admitted.

"...I'm really sorry but please can you forgive me and forget about this,so we can be like before? " I tried apologizing again.

They just stare and stand there not even listening to me. I can't believe it...if they said it like that then I can't take this anymore. I had enough of this arguing.

"Oh please,Boboiboy...we said that your 'sorry'-" gopal wanted to say but I cut him off.

"EXCUSE ME?!BUT I'VE SAVED YOUR LIFES BACK THERE!,I KNOW WHAT I DID WAS WRONG BUT I COULDN'T STAND TO SEE EVERYONE IN DANGER! YOU PROBABLY WOULD HAVE DIED! AND YOU SAY MY SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH FOR WHAT HAPPENED, THEN IT'S BETTER IF I QUIT THE TEAM AND TAPOPS!"I yelled and run away from them. I just want to be alone.

Fang P. O. V

He yelled at all of us and run off. The others were stunned to see him being like that and I was too. Did we really went that far.

"What had we done....." I said

Then I realized, through out all the missions we've been through. He will risk his life to saved us no matter how dangerous it was but we didn't even thanked him. He's always there for us. So what's the meaning of us being called his friends?.I hoped he really didn't mean about quitting Tapops.