Chapter 6

Back to the heroes

Yaya and Ying just arrived where the boys, Fang and Gopal were at.

"So any luck?"asked Fang towards the girls. The girls only shake their head, meaning that they didn't have any luck. "How about you?" They asked them back but the results are just the same.

"So that's it for today then?if yes then I'm going back and rest.." Said Gopal giving a tired expression. Before they head back fang spoke "Wait! There's still one stop left before we head back-"

"What?!come on~ I'm dead tired here.. let's continue-eakkk!!"
Before he could finish his talk,Yaya and Ying glared at him making him flinch.

"Where though?"they asked. Fang cough a bit and continue what he was saying "like I said the last stop for today is at the convenience shop" said fang while pointing to a shop not far from them.

Without saying a word,Yaya and Ying nodded,not gopal he was mumbling about being tired but still insist to follow them to the shop not far ahead. They arrive and went inside the shop.

(A/N:just letting ya know,it's the shop where Bbb bought groceries)

Inside the shop

The gang was now heading to the counter. Wanted to ask the person there if bbb had been here.

"Pardon me for bothering you,mister" Asked fang politely.(A/N:"since when you're a gentleman?" Fang:"just shut up!")

Anyways...

"Yes?Oh! it's you herous! I heard you're in vacation, right?"the person asked.

"Yeah but not long"

"So,Is there something you want to buy here?"asked the person at the counter,or other words the cashier. "No but we want to ask something,umm...by any chance...did you see Boboiboy around?"asked fang waiting for the person to answer.

"You're searching for him? But isn't he always with you guys?" Again. The same questions they heard before,when they ask about boboiboy.

"Ahh y-yeah,we...just wanted to ask cause we didn't see him lately.."fang obviously lied and avoid eye contact. The cashier nodded,which seems he believed what fang said and continue saying "well to answer your question, unfortunately I didn't see him around"

The heroes gave a sad expression,they were hoping he have seen him even though they already knew what the answer will be.By that,the cashier noticed their sad expression. Making him sigh.

Then he felt something was off,he wanted to ask why they're searching for him but he thought they won't tell him, but just to make sure he ask.

"Can you tell me why you're searching for him?if you don't want to it's fine-" he got cut by fang.

"We hurted him! It's because we hurted him...and...saying awful things to him...We really regret what we done and want to apologize him..." Tears could be seen in fang's eyes as he wanted to cry same goes to the three. But they know crying won't solve anything and held the tears from falling down.

The cashier was speechless or to be more precise shocked from what fang said,that was unexpected from them to tell him directly.

"Sorry...we just-"

"It's okay...I understand"And then something cross his mind.

"Wait. I remember! not long ago before you came,there's someone who looks just like him!" The cashier told them. Their ears twitch when they hear that and start to gain hope. "But I'm not too sure before because the difference of his appearance plus that person didn't wear any cap like boboiboy" he sigh. "Sorry, that's all I know".

The heroes didn't mind it,all they know is they had a chance of finding him now.

"It's okay thank you for telling us"."no problem" smiled the cashier. "Well we better be off now then" said the heroes."alright,see you guys around" the cashier wave untill there's no sign of them in the shops anymore.

"I wish you all luck finding him and make things clear between you" he whispered.

Boboiboy's POV

I already arrived at my home. And now putting the groceries I bought earlier in the kitchen,after that I decided to go wash myself up because of sweating to much from the 'escape' before so I went to the bathroom which was in my bedroom upstairs.

Finish showering and putting some clothes on,I went downstairs,cook some food to eat for dinner, after that went straight to my bedroom.

"Ughhh...what a day..." I sigh lying on my comfy soft bed.

Really today was quite a day. I almost got cought by Atok, Just so you know, I don't hate him or anything,it's cause I don't want him to know I'm here on earth but probably he already know, just guessing by the way- but if do. I don't know, what, excuse they told Tok aba about me. And then that came in my mind.

"Since when they're here? Hmm searching for a power sphera maybe? Nahh...or vocation?..that would be it probably....or..is it to find me..?.."

I somehow was hoping they are searching for me- wait.wait a minute!!

I quickly sit up.

Why?! Why I suddenly hoping for that?? Like I even care anymore,if they want to find me or what not that's none of my business! maybe they're here just to say more bad things about me again. Yeah...that's right... they're here...to say more...bad..things...about me....

Saying it,I clenched my hand making it into a fist while slowly my mind remembering what happened back at tapops.

"Tch! Just you wait. I'll soon teach you a lesson you will never forget"

"If you want to teach them a lesson so badly why not do it tomorrow?"

Reverse spoke which made me startled a bit by his sudden appearance, after disappearing from the so-called helping me back there.

"Jeez you started me!" I said with kinda angrily tone.

"Not my problem. So! Just I said before why not start tomorrow? Plus I will help you,just as what we agreed on" he said.

"Hmm" I hummed while thinking.

"Come on now,do you really need to think about it? Hear me out since they're here why not take the opportunity instead?"

I thought of it for a moment again, one hand on my chin. What Reverse said has a point there since they're here I can just wipe them off easily.

"Alright, I'll go with what you said" I said and you could tell he's smirking when I agree.But I have the feeling of not wanting to hurt them? I don't why I felt that way after what they did to me. But I try to ignore it.

"Oh well, if you have nothing to say so I'll go to sleep then, I'm hell tired here,see ya tomorrow.Good night" I said laying down on my bed, pulling the blanket on top of me and slowly let myself fell to a deep slumber.

______________
There! I don't know it's okay or not since I forgot what happened in the previous chapter so I had no choice but to read it all over again and I mean all the chapters so that I can think for the up coming chapters.