Chapter 2

Boboiboy P. O. V

I ran as fast as I could from my so-called friends. I couldn't believe it,after I saved them so many times and this is how they repay me.After running for a few minutes,I slow down a bit to catch my breath back, and continue by walking. I noticed I've arrived at my room so I went inside.

I sit on my bed, remembering what happened. As I thought about it, I cried it all out. My heart aches just by thinking about it. I hate them. While I was crying, I heard a voice.

"I've been waiting for this time to come, and finally it has" The unknown voice said.

I looked around to see who is the one talking but it's only me in the room. I was confused, but I shurg it off, maybe I'm just hearing things. Then the unknown voice spoke again.

"What you hear is true" The unknown voice said.

"Who are you? What do you want!?" I asked him while shouting.

Then suddenly, the room became dark. I couldn't see anything except me...? But I looked different, my hair was white not black and my eyes are bloody red not brown. I was trembling in fear.

"Th-this must be a dream. I'm n-not falling for it"I said a bit trembling. The other me smiled towards me.

"This isn't a dream at all" he said while giggle evilly. "Who...who are you!" I yelled.

"Stupid...I'm you"

"N-no way you are me...don't play tricks!" shouted boboiboy who look in horror and anger.

"Like I said, I'm you but the opposite that exist instead you, call me Reverse"he said.

"The opposite of me...?" He smiled again and walked towards me. "Yup!"
"If that's true,so why you suddenly show up now?"

"Because I could feel your hatred,I mean your friends went to far just of your single mistake,right?" He continues. "So why don't you teach them a lesson for that?"

"...they did went far...but I won't do such things to them..." I glench my hand "they'll come and forgiven me...I'm sure"

"Haha, forgive you? You think so? If they did,they already had after you said sorry to them, but no" reverse continue. "Look now,you yelled at them and ran away but they didn't even followed you"

I went speechless,all reverse said has a point. I apologise but they didn't forgive me,I ran away but they didn't catch up to me.

"...only for my single mistake..."I mumbled, then slowly started to feel something I don't know if it's hatred or sadness. Untill tears falling down my cheeks.

"So? Your answer?""he ask again

I wiped my tears of my cheeks. I recall what they said earlier and my heart ache,I still don't know what felling is this. But deep inside me felt something,that is teach them a lesson.

"Alright, I'll join you" I said to him without second thoughts.

"I knew you would agree,then it's a deal" He took his hand out towards me, I took my hand out as well and we both shook hands.

"I agree only because I just want to teach them a lesson. This is our deal,right?" I asked again to confirm it."yup! Just that, nothing else" reverse smirk lightly without boboiboy noticing it. What's the meaning underneath that lightly smirk?.

"So when do we start?"

"After I leave the team and Tapops first"I answered.

"So you're gonna tell your commander about it?"

"No,I just need to leave this place. It's only wasting my time to tell them about me quitting"I had enough with all of this if they think me as a problem when going on missions, even though I saved them then don't be surprise that I'm gone.

"Heh okay, I'll be waiting. Boboiboy" He then dissapeared. I realized the room was back to normal again. I look around to search for him but he wasn't in the room anymore.

I look at the time, it was 6 p.m."I better pack my things and leave here immediately"

Few hours later.

I finished packing. Then I turn into Solar and teleport myself back to earth.

Fang P. O .V

After all of us realized what we had done to our friend. We quickly search for him. I wanted to apologize, we all do.We feel bad for saying such things to him.

We search for him everywhere but no sign of him. The last place we checked was his room but there was no one in it. I ask Shielda,Sai and other members of Tapops if they seen him around. Sadly,they don't.I then ask Commander Koko Chi and Admiral Tarung ,except for Ochobot.

Before I asked them, I recall he wanted to quit the team and tapops. So I asked them if boboiboy quit, first they we're question why I ask about that, they replay with a No. Then they want to ask me about it but I already excuse myself before they could.

I was glad he didn't quit but...where is he?. I arrived where my friends were.

I told about my search, they too but none of it were good news. We're worried something might had happened to him. Meanwhile,Ochobot was passing by and saw them. He then approached them.

"What are you doing?" He asked. We were surprise by his sudden appearance. "It's late,you should be sleeping now".

I need to act like nothing happened or he would suspect us.

"O-oh ochobot,y-yeah we're going to sleep now"I shuttered a bit." Are you okay Fang?you look a bit pale"he ask.

"M-me?n-no I'm fine..r-reallly" I shuttered again.Why did I have to make it more revealing. I face palm. "Are you hiding something?" He's suspicious about it.

"Nothing" I look away. "Okay then" He stopped asking me. I sigh in relieve.

"Oh,have you seen Boboiboy around.I want to talk to him" I didn't answer his question,even Yaya,Ying and Gopal too. "Did you have something you don't want me to know?" He look at me I think he already noticed I was acting weird. I couldn't do anything and decided to tell him.

After we told him about it.

"You said that to him!?" He was surprised and mad at us. "I know what we did was wrong, we realized our mistake so we wanted to apologize to him-"

"But we couldn't find him" Yaya said. "I'm very mad at everyone, how could you say that to him, you do know he has sacrifice himself for you" Ochobot scolded us.

We deserve this anyway, it's technically us to blame.

"We know we're sorry" Ying apologies. "Me too, I'm his best friend but say bad things to him. I failed to be his best friend" Gopal was really sad too cause he's the first to be friends with him before us,since he came to Pulau Rintis.

"You should be.But I'm not the one you be apologizing to,it's him"

We went silent, we don't know what to say.

"It's useless to be mad at you, what had happened it's all in the past now. Let's forget about this and go get some sleep, tomorrow we continue looking for him"

We just nod and head back to our own room.

The next day

All of us woke up early to search for him. Including Ochobot.

"So did you guys find him?"I asked my friends. But they gave a sad look. I know what it means.

"No we didn't" Yaya said along with the others. "Sorry,but same here"

"Its okay..." I'm sad and at the same time blaming myself for all of this.

Ochobot was too. We comfort him saying "Domt worry, we will find him". I lift my head up and look at the huge window in front of me.

"Where are you... Boboiboy...?"

End of P. O. V