Chapter 5

The next day

Fang was at the kokotiam where the heroes always hang out and he was waiting for the rest of his friends, he had sent them a message to meet at their usual spot to discuss something.

Waiting for them to arrive, he order drink. Ochobot was there too, he was looking after the shop while tok aba went to buy some stuff.

Not long untill that, the others Yaya, Ying and Gopal arrived. They greet each other and sit on the chairs beside fang.

"So fang, why you want us to meet up?" Gopal ask him. "I wanted us to meet so we could discuss about it, I bet you knew already" Fang explains. After he said that, they knew why he wanted to meet up.

"... So how can we find him?" Ask yaya.
"We already knew he isn't with tok aba, where could he be staying??". "Maybe he's staying at his relatives? That could be it" Ying said.

"Does he have other relatives in pulau rintis other than tok aba?" "But he didn't mention it to us". They try to recall if he did mention it but all they recall was nothing.

"How about we try asking the people around, maybe while at it we can find him" Fang suggested. Not thinking about it everyone agreed and decided to go ask people around. They then stand up and went to town.

At the same time

Boboiboy decided to go out as well, he wanted to buy some stuff since the fridge at home was empty. But before going out he changes his appearance by wearing a white jacket with orange long sleeves and black turtle neck in it along with black gloves, brown jeans complete with an orange white shoes and fingerless gloves. Also not wearing a cap. Here's the clothing.

Boboiboy's Clothes
(Picture aren't mine:v)

While he was on his way to town he stopped

Then turned around to find a place to hide. Why you say? The reason, he wanted to hide because saw his grandfather who was also walking at the same path as he was on. He didn't want to expose himself to his grandfather even though he wants to but not right now.

He noticed his grandfather coming closer and quickly hide behind the dumpster at an alley. He stayed quite so tok aba couldn't hear unfortunately he step on something, make it clearly to hear. He was hoping tok aba didn't hear.........but no, he did.

Tok aba heard it. "Whose there?" He asked while approaching to where boboiboy was hiding. "Is there someone behind?" He was referring to the dumpster, he slowly approach it. Boboiboy, well he was afraid Tok aba will found him."please don't come any further.. "He whisper.

His heart was beating fast, his hand covering his mouth, as Tok aba come closer and closer, then."What are you doing here?". Boboiboy flinch.

That's it. There's nothing he could do, no other choice but to surrender and talk to Tok aba. So he gather all his courage to explain, but what happens next wasn't what he expected. "Let me explain, I-" he stop for a second, and look at Tok aba (He's still hiding though behind the dumpster)

"This place is dirty and dangerous, for a kitten, you shouldn't be here. Come, let's get you to a safer place" To be supprise he wasn't referring to boboiboy but to a kitten..?And looks like he's gone along the kitten with him.

Truth,he really was going to take a look behind the dumpster before he could,he heard a meowing sound coming from inside a box that was at front of the dumpster.

Boboiboy sigh in relief yet he didn't notice there was a kitten before since it's in a box but luckily he manage to escape from Tok aba thanks to that.

If he didn't, then things would be complicated for him. By surviving from that, he continue his way to town.

It only take 15 minutes to arrive. He then went to the store buying stuff he needs. After buying and paying, he walk out of the store with the groceries he bought. Walking down town heading back, he saw someone in front of him, someone familiar, he looks closely and the familiar someone was none other than his so-called friends, it was Fang and Gopal.

"Why must I encounter with the people who I don't want to see the most? God give me a break" He sigh. He turn around slowly to not get notice by them. As he was trying to run away, he saw Ying and Yaya walking not far him. Boboiboy cursed his luck. Luckily, none of them seems to notice him, probably because of his clothing.

While boboiboy is cursing his luck and trying to find an escape, Yaya saw him at the corner of her eyes. She tapped Ying's shoulder. Ying turn to her and ask "what's the matter, Yaya?". "Did you see the person over there?" Yaya said as she point at somewhere, still didn't move her eyes of the figure. Ying was confused but still look at the direction that Yaya is pointing to.

The moment they look at the direction, nobody is there. "There's nobody" Ying said as she look at Yaya with confusion. Yaya blinked and rubbed her eyes. "But I saw- uhh nevermind. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Let's go meet the others" Yaya said.

Both of them walk away to meet Fang and Gopal. Behind an abandoned building, Boboiboy run through the quiet walkway. Then he stop to catch his breath as he lean on the wall. "That was close" he said to himself.

"Yeah, that was very close" reverse said. "Hell ye- wait! Reverse?! Now you want to show up?!?!" He shouted. "Yeah?I just thought it was unnecessary to always show up..." Reverse said with a lazy tone.

"Ugh!Never mind.....It's not like I always need you anyways" Boboiboy said. "That's harsh you know *fake sob*......so!how is it going??"

"Oh! It's going super great! I just saw people that I don't want to see the most and don't forget to mention,I almost got caught" said sarcastically.
"Really?? That's great!....welp now I know that your fine so.....Bye!Bye!(lol)"

(A/N: I think I just made Reverse like those systems in systems stories but more lazy)

"Ugh you're so useless. Why I even agree to make a deal with you" Boboiboy sigh. After that, Boboiboy went back to his house.

________________________
Okay I'm running out of ideas now. So far I can only do this, my head hurts from all the school work that's why I can't think of ideas. Hmm so what will happen in the next chapter then??
My apologies if there is grammar and spelling error.