Chapter 3

Boboiboy P. O. V

I arrived at earth and now I'm on a soccer field. I turn back to normal after changing into Solar.

"Finally got out from there" I said while stretching my body "the place has changed after I join tapops" I look around and this place really changed a lot.

"So are you going to grandfather's house?" someone spoke, And I already knew who it was.

"Reverse?You're still here?" I look around. "But...where are you?"

"you can't see me, cause I'm in your head."

"Oh...wait- didn't you left after we made an agreement?"

"Yeah, I thought of that as well and it's boring to wait" he said. "looks like you get bored pretty easily, huh?"

"Of course. So to grandfather's house?" he asked.

"No, if I go there, he will question me about my so-called friends" I answer him. "True, so where are you going to stay?"

"Don't worry,I have one" He lift one of his eyebrows."Really?"

I took out something in my pocket. "A key? what's the key for?" he asked.

"It's a key for a house" I told him. "Where did you get it from? "

"We have a house here but we don't come here often cause my parents were busy of work. And when they knew about me wanting to study here they gave it to me so I can live there, I took it from them but I said to them I'll stay with grandad to help him work" I explain.

He nodded his head meaning he understood.

"Where is it then? Is it far?" reverse ask again. "It's only a few blocks away from my grandad's house" I answer. He nodded again.

After I explain it to him. I went to our house. It only took a few minutes to arrived there.

I stopped by a big house,it had two floors and a large yard.

"Is this it?"

"Yup,this is our house" I walked to the door and took out the keys. The door opened then I went inside and continue walking to my room that was upstairs so I can unpack my stuff.

No one's P. O. V

After giving up on finding Boboiboy. Everyone that is Fang,Ying,Yaya and Gopal were at the cafeteria, eating their lunch.While Ochobot went to rest.They eat in silence, no one dare to talk.

"So where do you think he would be?" Fang decide to start a conversation.

"I don't know, he isn't here we've already searched the whole place" yaya replied.

"Or... He leave this place?" Ying said. Everyone thought that could possibly be true,they agree to her maybe he did leave this place but how?

"That's impossible, how can he leave plus he would have told us or write a letter" Gopal join in.

"He probably has a way out of this place and what would you think he come to us saying he will leave after what we done to him?" What Fang said was true, how could someone act normally to the person who did awful things at them.

The conversation ended just like that. Everyone went silent again, the atmosphere around them was dead silent. Suddenly Fang got a called from his watch.

"Fang!I need everyone to gather up at the control room in 5 minutes" Commander command him and nodded.

He look at his friends, they heard what commander said, without wasting time,they quickly headed to the control room after finished eating lunch.