Chapter 4

Back at earth

All the beloved parents of the heroes gather at tok aba's cocotiam, because they received an email from the heroes yesterday about their two weeks of vacation and now their waiting for them to arrive.

A moment later, a familiar space ship appeared above the sky and carefully landed in front of the coco stan. As the space ship landed,the door to it open.

"Appa!"

"Mom!"

"Mama!"

And three teen adults came out running towards the people gather at the coco stan who were they parents,tears and joy were seen on the parents faces when the saw their children.

Gopal cries emotionally while hugging his crying father Mr. Kumar. On the other side, Yaya and her mother was already chattering with each other happily. And last Ying, she fastly hugs her mother full of excitement and joy in her.

The heroes beloved parents were very happy to see them after being in space for so long. The heroes told them about the time where their going on missions and many more.Everyone was laughing and talking happily, except for Tok aba. He was looking around searching something well someone that is.

There were no sign for the person he was expecting to see. "Where's my grandson, boboiboy?" Ask tok aba with his worry face. "Ehh?? He isn't with you?" ask gopal.

"What do you mean? He's with me? , isn't this you first time 2 weeks of break?" Tok aba was confused about it."Really?!We thought he's with you after he quit-mmmphhh!!??" Fang immediately cover Gopal's mouth to prevent Tok aba listening to what he was about to say.

Tok aba look at them with confusion."Can someone tell me where's my grandson?". Fang can't tell the truth, he look at the girls but they too don't know what to say then at gopal who was signalling at him to let go of his hand on his mouth.

Fang noticed it and quickly take his hand off of him and apologize. Anyways he doesn't want to destroy the happy atmosphere around him, but then he remembers something.

"Oh!Boboiboy...I remembered now,he's been given a solo mission somewhere far from earth" Fang said even though it's not true but when the right time comes there he'll tell him the truth. Because back at tapops before they flew back to earth.

Flashback

"Alright, I hope you all have a safe trip back to earth and make sure to get enough rest"
Commander Koko Chi said.

"Yes, commander!"

"Even though you're on days off,don't forget when you arrived earth. Go find boboiboy to settle things with him, apologize and make him come back to tapops again. If you fail to bring him back then be prepared for the consequences. Understand!?" said and warned Admiral Tarung.

"Y-yes, admiral!"

"And if his grandfather ask, just say he's been given a solo mission and will return soon"

End of flashback

Those were the words spoken by the admiral before they arrived. Still fresh in their mind and can't help but shiver thinking about it.

"Only him?". Fang nodded as reply." Then, when will he be back?" ask tok aba again."We're guessing it will take a bit longer for his return". Hearing what fang said tok aba didn't ask further more. He was hoping to see his grandson again to spend time together but knowing he's going on a solo mission during their free time can't help but feeling sad.

Fang and the others felt sad and terrible for not telling the truth but they can't for now. "...I understand, it is his duty to protect the whole galaxy. I can endure it a little more" Tok aba sigh and smile. The heroes can tell he was sad behind that sigh of his. "Okay,let's not ruin the moment here and let's celebrate for your days off, my special hot chocolate it's on me today"

"Yeah! Thank you Tok aba!"

"Let me help you make it,Tok aba"ochobot lend a hand.

Everyone including the heroes celebrated their two weeks of holiday. After celebrating, each of them went back home with their parents. Well not fang, he went back to the space ship but before he went inside someone call out to him.

"Fang! Where are you staying?" ask ochobot.

"I don't have a place to stay here, the old mansion where I use to live already been destroy so I'll be staying in the space ship" fang said."How about you stay at my place?" Tok aba said while looking at fang waiting for his answer.

"But tok aba-" Fang got cut by Tok aba.

"I'll be cooking your favorite red carrot soup later.." said Tok aba.

"What did you say!? Red carrot soup??! W-wait! Tok aba! I'll get my stuff first!" Rush fang inside to get his stuff.

"I take that as an Okay from him" Giggled tok aba.

After fang pack his things,the three of them went to Tok aba's house. Finally they could have a good rest well not really 'cause their main reason wasn't just for vacation and seeing their parents but to search for their friend who they hurt. To apologize for what they've done and persuade him to return back to Tapops.

_____________
I'm back! Did y'all miss me or the story?haha just saying of course the story. I don't know if this chapter is okay or something all I know it's a bit short. Welp bye!