Chapter 1- As cold as hell- oh wait.

"Cmon Millie your kidding me, we can't get a train to London to go to some guys house with his friends just cuz you think 'he's cute'" Bella sighed, throwing herself on Millie's bedroom floor. Millie on the other hand was out of her view, currently trying on different outfits that she was supposedly wearing to this party. With no reply other than a laugh she pulled out her phone and checked the time. 7.30. It was currently November so England was cold as hell. Wait that doesn't make any sense. She was snapped from her thoughts as a slightly tipsy Millie toppled around her wardrobe door clutching a bottle of tequila and wearing in a tight black bodycon dress with a white strip of fabric around the waist. Plus her fucking 7 inch heels Bella still had no idea how he's didn't break her ankle whenever she wore them.
"Millie sweetie, if you wear that I have no doubt that you'll probably get raped on the train. No offence I'm just saying it because I love you." Bella sat up while pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.
Millie rolled her eyes dramatically and walked back into her wardrobe with her bottle of tequila still in hand. For only being 14 she sure didn't have a problem being drunk. It's not like Bella wanted her not to, it was her life after all, she just didn't understand why.

Millie soon came tottering back with a cute crop top with black and grey skulls and roses on it and a black high wasted skater skirt. Bella's eyes lit up at the outfit. Millie smiled in succession.
"SEE THATS THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO LOOK CUTE IN THIS NOW CMON THERES CUTE GUYS WATING FOR US NOW PUT ON THE FUCKING OUTFIT, DITCH THE GLASSES AND SWEATER AND LETS GET ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TRAIN AND GO." Millie screeched, causing Bella to develop a slight ringing in her ears.
Bella thought about it some more and finally stood up and snatched the outfit out of Millie's hands.

"Alright I'll go. But the second I get tired I'm leaving."

Millie clapped her hands together in glee.

"Fantastic! Now go get ready." She commanded, shoving Bella into the bathroom to change.