Chapter 14+ a/n

Authors note:

First off I just want to say how angry and sad I am that stereo kicks is out, it's not our fault or their fault that the voting lines got cut for a while so that they wouldn't get through. I'm just so angry and yeah so new chapter to put all my anger and sorrows out into 1.

Enjoy.

Chapter 14

Everything after that happened in slow motion.

Jake, James and Tom recovered.

They were back to normal.

But Casey?

She didn't know what was happening until she found herself staring at the 3 boys in shock.

Because behind her Casey had her head in a head lock.

And in 1 twist he could break her neck.

"Casey.. Casey man let her go.." Tom said calmly, taking a step towards him.

His grip on her tightened and he let out a deep growl, dragging her backwards.

She shut her eyes.

Great.

She was gonna be killed by a cute guy who she may or may not have had a crush on less than half an hour ago.

She thought about the stars.

It would be so nice to be a star.

From far away a few people admire their beauty.

But up close its something of power and destruction.

She wanted to be a star.

Because no one could get close enough to them to ever potentially hurt them.

Only admire them.

She opened her tear-filled eyes.

The boys were still staring at her.

She knew what she had to do.

She turned her head slightly so that her eyes were locked in contact with Casey.

"It's okay.. Do it.. It's okay.. I don't blame you.. Please.. It's not your fault.. Do it..." She whispered.

She knew she could hear them now because he was reacting to what they were saying.

He grabbed her by her neck and pushed her against a wall, both his hands stopping her from moving but not cutting off her oxygen supply just yet.

Their faces were inches apart.

Their noses literally touching.

Sort of by habit, Bella leaned in and quickly kissed his cheek.

His eye colour flickered.

He let go of her neck and brought her waist close to his, lifting her into her tiptoes slightly.

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

He leaned in to kiss her gently.

Casey was back.

Maybe it's true what fairy tales say.

A true loves kiss can save all.