Chapter 20

Bella pulled Millie away from the body and hugged her tightly, letting her cry into her shoulder for a while.

"Bella.. I don't want to make this day bad for you but half the shit Glenda said was true, someone would be saved by the one who loves them. That was the boy, that boy was Charlie." Chris patted Bellas shoulder making her turn round.

"What are you saying Chris?" She asked, not exactly catching his drift.

"He means that Millie is going to live, and your not." Reece explained, walking forward.

Bella's eyes went wide.

She put her hand over her mouth.

She was going to die.

She didn't want to be dead.

Sure sometimes life was bad but not so bad for death.

"I- I don't want to die." She whispered, grabbing Casey and letting his arms engulf her.

Millie was sniffling to her right, but had Reece and Barclays arms wrapped around her shoulders.

At least she'd be leaving her best friend with people who cared.

"Can I say goodbye to each of you? Seeing as I don't know when I'm going, I want to say it while I still have the chance." She spoke so the group could hear.

They went back to Charlie's room- Charlie's OLD room and sat them each on the bed one by one.

Barclay, Chris, James, Reece and Tom all in one and then Millie, Jake and Casey separately.

She finally got to Casey after a lot of crying.

For this one they went to the bathroom.

She breathed out deeply.

"God Casey, where do I start? I've only known you for a night and you've already tried to kill me and saved me from death a number of times.. Hell i'vd lost track." She laughed nervously.

She was sat on the sink edge and he was standing in front of her, running his hands up and down her sides and arms, playing with her hands whenever she paused.

"I told you I don't love you, which I don't know if it's the truth anymore. I'm not one to love or trust easy.. I'm just scared. But in what could be my last hours I just want you to know that when I'm gone I want you to find someone to spend your life with, someone who won't drag you into life and death situations. I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I couldn't spend longer with you, but maybe it's for the best. I'm not super model gorgeous, or super smart, I'm just trying to survive in this big world which isn't really going so well for me at the moment." She tried to laugh but choked on her own tears a little bit.

"But you've got to promise me something." She looked dead into his eyes for the first time.

"Anything."

"Find someone who loves you as much as I love you." She whispered.

"Bella, I will never find someone I love as much as you." He pulled her to his chest, rocking her back and forth.

He started humming a tune she knew from somewhere.

He put words to it quietly.

"And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while, because your amazing, just the way you are."

He pulled away from her and passionately kissed her.

Apparently timing was extremely ironic.

They sat in silence for a while, with Bella staring down at the floor.

"I have a question." Casey said.

"Shoot." She replied.

"I wonder if dead girls can smile, seeing as your smile is so gorgeous." He said in monotone.

She looked up.

His eyes were red again.

She was about to scream for everyone to come but he quickly locked the door.

And put one finger to her lips.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, because nothing can save you now. It's you or me,so who is it gonna be?" Casey smirked, walking her over to the bath which she had no idea was filled with ice cold water and dunked her head in.

Apparently it was her.

She could feel herself floating away.

Her lungs starved from the lack of oxygen.

After a few minutes all she could see was white.

She could breathe.

She was dead.