Chapter 9

Everyone was trying to figure out where the safest place was. It was essentially tied between the basement and the Attic.

Eventually they settled for the attic which was more like a teenage guys room. turns out it was in fact Charlie's room. Well. Lucky Millie.

So Her and Charlie ended up cuddling or some shit on the bed while everyone helped with pulling the ladder up so nothing could get up here, and closing the panel on the floor that the ladder was on.

The room itself was actually quite nice, it was pretty big with a huge tv in 1 corner, a counter full of manly shit like cologne and all that, tons of beanbags and pillows and that kingsized bed that to be honest Charlie and Millie were probably doing the dirty on.

Probably.

The other lads and Glenda and Bella sat on the beanbags in a circle trying to figure out what to do.

Essentially that whole plan went bust because within 5 minutes they were all sound asleep.

Which to be honest was a very shit idea on their part.

Eventually Bella woke up after about half an hour with only Casey in the room. She shook him awake.

"Casey.. Casey something's going on again..." She said, making him jolt awake.

"Shit where is everyone?" He asked, looking round.

"I don't know.. God damn Casey this is all our fault, we shouldn't have ever played with that fucking Oujia board because look what happened." She started stressing out.

"Bella it's not your fault, you didn't know, I didn't know, this isn't anyone's fault okay? Look were gonna be fine we just need to find our friends." He took her hand and lead her down the ladder that had been replaced.

Along the floor a trail of blood was dotted along to the upstairs bathroom, becoming more and more the closer they got to it.

"Casey I can't do this.." Bella whispered.

"It's going to be okay Bella I promised." He said looking into her eyes.

They carried on into the bathroom.

Inside the room looked normal except for the trail of blood leading to the bath.

The shower curtain was pulled so neither of them could see into the bath.

Casey reached forward and pulled the shower curtain back.

Both of them clung to each other and gasped at the lifeless body in the bath, floating in his own blood.

"This can't be happening.."

"There's no way.."

His throat was slit wide open in a sick twisted smile shape.

His hair no longer jelled to perfection.

His eyes were pale and cloudy.

James was gone.