Sabriel mpreg

"DEAN! noooooo!" Sam runs over to the lifeless body of his brother, crying more tears than ever before. They weren't expecting it, one-second they were in the store arguing over pie. The next Dean has a bullet in his head. After everything they had been through Dean would die from a crazy mass shooter in a grocery store. Nothing supernatural about it, just a mentally insane teen. Dean wasn't even supposed to with Sam. He wanted to go alone, for he was planning a surprise. He was pregnant, with Gabe's baby. Now Dean will never know, he can never the favorite uncle. It is all Sams fault that all going through his head "it's my fault. it's my fault". His tears catch the attention of Gabriel. bustling through crowds of people he sees his boyfriend kneeling over the body of his brother. Kneeling over his other half. They survived Lucifer, God, Hell, The literal apocalypse, even each other. Now he's gone Dean Winchester the most stubborn son of a bitch out there is dead. 

It took two months to get his body back from the police. By then Sam was almost 5 months along a noticeable bump spread across his once muscular and toned stomach. He still worked out and ran at right, but there was nothing he could do about his child. Gabe was super overprotective over him. Constantly asking if he needed anything codling him. Always by his side. He liked the attention but sometimes it was too much. He could carry his own books. He could make his own lunch, But Gabe insisted on helping him with everything.

By the time Sam was 8 months along, he truly needed the help. At 35 weeks along he was having Braxton Hix contractions almost every other day. he could barely walk from room to room. Tired and practically bedridden he was bored as hell. 

At 36 weeks he was in agony. Gabe had gone to the store and he was 9 centimeters dilated and his baby was coming fast. He was too exhausted to even pray for Gabe to come back to the bunker. He was walking to the bathroom when it hit him he dropped to the floor screaming and crying. This was worse than literal hell, he should know he was there. In between a contraction, he began to pray when his water broke. He could feel his baby's head hit the floor and he was terrified. Here he was delivering a baby alone on the floor of his room alone. by the time the shoulders were out Gabe had arrived home screaming his usual "honey im home!" Sam let out the most powerful scream he could literally shaking the house. Gabe poofed in the room and ran to sams side as fast a physically possible wasting no time he finished delivery in the baby, and set it on sams chest. The baby was a boy he was small and skinny yet he had one good set of lungs on him. Crying like there was no tomorrow. "Dean" sam let out in a shaky breath "his name is Dean Adam Winchester, our son" 

Then his heart stopped. The stress of having a child was too much. Sam Winchester died on January 24, 2020. This time he went to heaven. When Sam arrived he saw Dean and Mary looking through a hole in the clouds crying. "so who died?". They both pop up and run to Sam hugging him. Even though Sam had to stay in heaven and Gabriel was in hiding they still had each other. (perks of dating an angel), Baby Dean was read the Winchester gospel throughout his whole life. When he was 17 god and the angels revealed themselves to the world and Gabe came out of hiding and got to visit Sam again, because Dean was a Nephilim he could too. The Winchesters were respected like gods because of their sacrifices. There were memorials all across the country and the world.

Dean Adam Winchester went to Dean Winchester Memorial High School under the code name...

Stiles Stilinski, 

but that's a story for another time.