Solangelo mpreg

one year ago

"Will what's happening, I don't know what's going on. I'm turning to dust. Willll!"

It has been one year since we all turned to dust. One moment Will and I were sitting in bed reading and the next I was here. Where ever here is, it is like a red desert. We are frozen in time, we do not get tired. We dont get hungry or thirsty, we just are. Well, they just are. There are 6 of us. Me, Annabeth, Hazel, Pipper, Katie, and Tahlia. I am actually glad that I'm surrounded by girls, but they are seriously overprotective. I mean one kick and they all freak out. Did I mention I am pregnant Apollos gift to us was a child. When I dusted I was only 6 months along so I am frozen at 6 months and the kicking has not stopped. I feel like she knows that Will isn't here. Will would constantly rub my stomach when he thought I was asleep and talk to her it was annoying, but I miss it.

One year later

its been two years since we snapped and every time the baby kicks I cry. It just reminds me of Will so much. It reminds me of his blond hair, crystal blue eyes, the way he could get anyone to smile even me. I just need him back both of us need him back!

One year later

I have fallen into a depresion even worse than when Bianca died. The only thing keeping me going is the baby, I have to be strong for her. The girls constantly try to cheer me up but all I need is my sun shine.

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine"

"You make me happy when skys are gray"

"Please dont take my sunshine away"

"dont take him! nooo! dont take him I need you please! no please no". I break down in tears and cry screaming atracting the girls. "shh its ok, Nico its ok" Annabeth tries to sooth me but it dosent work all I need is will.

One year later

I have given up hope that I will ever see Will or have my baby. I dont realy talk much. I mainly just sleep and cry.

Close your eyes, I know what you see

The darkness is high and your in ten feet deep

But we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep

And you know ill be here to tell you to breath

Tu sei il mio soldatino

La ragione per cui Vivo

Non ti scorda di me

Lo vegliero su di te

stumbling lost the last choice of all that you meet

It the cost of ruling that neth your feet

Paths you've crossed and trust you're trying to keep

your exsausted listening for a voice that cant speak

ma Nico mio caro

Tu sei il mio soldatino

La ragione ho vissuto

Non ti scordar di me

Io veglierò su di te

So you run through shadows you roam

Seems undone by the love you thought you could own 

But he's just one of the many you might call home

And maybe someday the bitter will fade from your bones

Fade from your bones

Eri il mio soldatino

Ora un principe oscuro

Ma anche per te, c'è una luce

Che ad un'altra vita ti conduce

I can't do it anymore I grab my sword and impale myself in the chest. I missed my heart but I am going to die. The girls runover tears in their eyes "Nico no" They cry as I softly call out Bianca's name. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I arrive at fathers palace he falls to his knees in grief.

"No Nico, please tell me you did not do what I think you did."

Nico just looked down in shame.

"Fuck it! thanatos I am bringing my son back to life and if you don't like it, you can kiss my ass!"

Soon after Nico was in the underworld alive as well as is child. He is gently laid in his bed by Hades who leaves to IM Will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"William I am sending someone to come bring you to the underworld."

Before Will could respond the IM was cut off.

(When Will arives )

Without saying a word Will is lead to Nicos side where he quickly starts crying.

"Nico!"

This caused him to stir. Slowly sitting up with his hand under his bump he looked at Will...

... and kissed that man like there was tommorow.

Due to her parents love fest the baby started kicking.

"Will shes kicking!"

The two sat silently in each others embrace.

Look I know this one sucks.